Preview Geelong vs St Kilda, Mon Aug 10 @ GABBA, 6.10 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what kolo actually does in our team or what value he adds. Not an outstanding defender, he’s ok I guess at defending but not really better than the avg defender.. and offers nothing in attacking the other way. He chips it 15m sideways. No good under pressureNot much else. He’s missed a preseason and it clearly shows.

why have him in the team?

if we lacked height you could mount a case, but we have literally 4 other key defenders playing which is as dumb as it gets in itself, but that’s another story. I just don’t see the added value in his selection in terms of role to the team.

It's a terrible year for any parent to be away from a young child for extended periods of time.

When they have special needs it's probably just the daily requirements being so much more difficult in iso, it wouldn't even need an emergency or dire situation to make things exponentially more difficult.

I wish them all the best and hope they navigate these trying times with a minimum of heartache.
The other factor we need to remember with the Ablett situation, is that when Gary made his social media post about Levi's condition he also mentioned that Jordan's mum is battling cancer and she's being caring for her mum

If he decided to not return to the football hub and instead focus on his family, couldn't blame him

The other factor we need to remember with the Ablett situation, is that when Gary made his social media post about Levi's condition he also mentioned that Jordan's mum is battling cancer and she's being caring for her mum

If he decided to not return to the football hub and instead focus on his family, couldn't blame him

Thats true... but I suspect when they get an idea of what happening with the fixture , if possible he will move and make finals possible.

Thats about the only reason that could be made to exclude him , I wonder with Danger expected to play more on ball again it changes his value.. We will see if he is back in for Port I guess.

I'd say the 3 guys we just rested will all play on Friday.. a running side like port on a 4 day break e will need the fresh legs.

Still not sure what kolo actually does in our team or what value he adds. Not an outstanding defender, he’s ok I guess at defending but not really better than the avg defender.. and offers nothing in attacking the other way. He chips it 15m sideways. No good under pressureNot much else. He’s missed a preseason and it clearly shows.

why have him in the team?

if we lacked height you could mount a case, but we have literally 4 other key defenders playing which is as dumb as it gets in itself, but that’s another story. I just don’t see the added value in his selection in terms of role to the team.

I don't see it either agreed.

I'd say the 3 guys we just rested will all play on Friday.. a running side like port on a 4 day break e will need the fresh legs.

I'm not being overly critical but it does frustrate me a bit.. the kid played so well , I'd like to see if he could back it up. Id have thought 3rd 4 th year etc.. these guys could probably play as frequently as anyone... but they hands on... so fine. Taylor and Henderson in I suppose is because no Sav back but it seems slowish. The quick turn overs this year makes it different to normal so I think in the end one just has to trust the guys close to it.

I dont see the issue kolo coming back, its having both HT and LH. I presume with the St's having two rucks plus King and Membery played a part in selection.

ht and Hendo offer something attacking wise from defence kolo doesn't. So with them and blitz and Henry talls why would you need kolo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day... early but still game day

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back