Injury Geoff Walsh's injury update, now brought to you by Blackmores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinclair out for the season now...or do they mean next season...
Well 2-3 weeks doesn't really seem appropriate anymore given there's only 3 weeks of the season left....

I don't care what anyone says, Sinclair's injury hurt our season more than people realise.
I think plenty of people would agree with you, I certainly do. Ramsay struggling to get going made the situation even worse. I hope they give Sinclair another season, and that he can finally have a decent run without injury, but if his problems continue they will most likely have to let him go.

Agree it's a shame Sinclair hasn't had a real good injury free run at it.

But ofcourse the longer he is absent the better player he becomes.

The injury list has had a late season revival . Can't believe the Bigfooty doctors got Greenwoods injury so wrong. Still broken leg was in the vacinity I guess.
Anyone else think Pendles season being over with a broken finger seems a bit odd?

The injury list has had a late season revival . Can't believe the Bigfooty doctors got Greenwoods injury so wrong. Still broken leg was in the vacinity I guess.
Anyone else think Pendles season being over with a broken finger seems a bit odd?
Not really, he had pins put in and then had to go back in for another surgery after the original pin detached (or something like that). Currently looks like he's got a coat hanger hanging out the end of his finger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen the images he's been posting? Nasty.

I actually think it's becoming a positive. He's been a constant of our best 22 for a decade so we're getting a glimpse of what the future of our midfield is without him. To be blunt it looks better. Quicker, more defensive and the skill level has been maintained with JDG's ball use in traffic sublime of late (7.6 score involvements since Pendles has been injured at a ratio of 34%).

If we could bring Dale or Fiorini in this off-season we could become a real force at ground level if the "High Performance" group is cleaned out.

Not really, he had pins put in and then had to go back in for another surgery after the original pin detached (or something like that). Currently looks like he's got a coat hanger hanging out the end of his finger.

Get out of Apex36's account, Buckley...

I think plenty of people would agree with you, I certainly do. Ramsay struggling to get going made the situation even worse. I hope they give Sinclair another season, and that he can finally have a decent run without injury, but if his problems continue they will most likely have to let him go.

He's basically our only real small defender.

But more than that, he was actually a GOOD small defender. As in, he could beat his man one on one. He used to provide much needed run from there and he even used to know when to leave his man to chop off a lead or drop in the hole.

I'd go as far as to say that if you put Sinclair in the team in every game this year, we win those 3 close games against Melbourne, GWS and Adelaide and we're talking finals right now.

Well 2-3 weeks doesn't really seem appropriate anymore given there's only 3 weeks of the season left....

2-3 seasons

See you next year, Jordy. At the morgue...

DHQWo0jV0AAT-_g.jpg

The McLarty injury seems to be dragging a bit more than expected. Which is to be expected, I suppose. Disappointing.

No Shock. There are lot of Injuries the Club says are between 1-3 Weeks that could be more 8-10 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back