Get ready for a hammering (well yous should be used to it by now :))

Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
This friday night, the Mighty Adelaide crows will roll the depleted, pathetic saints at Colonial Stadium.

Blighty, this is for you!!!!!!!!:D

QT,

Face the fact, he left the Crows to coach the Saints.

He was always going to coach St Kilda in 2001, it has been his lifelong dream.

"I'll just walk out on Adelaide, pretend that I am burnt out and lost the motivation to coach, and then apply to coach the Saints in 2001".

:D

We are having a poor year again but a win against the Crows will go a small way towards compensating for it.

Besides, it will give McLeod a chance to have a look around his 2002 home ground, meet his future teammates and perhaps even find some accomadation around Melbourne's bayside suburbs. ;) :D

• Banned
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACCA IS A CROW!

Actually i thought this round was good for Stephen Milne, see his 2002 teammates like Mcleod, Ricciuto, Goodwin in a blaze of glory!

Adelaide by 58 pts ;)

Originally posted by QT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACCA IS A CROW!

Actually i thought this round was good for Stephen Milne, see his 2002 teammates like Mcleod, Ricciuto, Goodwin in a blaze of glory!

Adelaide by 58 pts ;)

QT _ I have told you before - don't jinx things

It will be a very close match

Crows by 1 point.

McLeod will NOT play for the Saints

QT,

Even me of all people could be persuaded to part with Milney if it meant getting A McLeod. ;)

Good to see the wheels are in motion at the present time. I'm thinking a rotating midfield consisting of Harvey, McLeod, Thompson, Burke, Hayes, Moyle, Baker and Beetham with Everitt and Oliver rucking will be something to look forward too.

I think it will be a close match too Jars.

Saints by 17 pts with the St Kilda faithful singing the theme song at around the 25 minute mark of the last quarter.

(We have to be positive)

:D

hammer

if you bring over the same hammer you used against wet toast last week it will be your blokes that are in for a thrashing and don't you think us saints supporters will enjoy that.

with the inclusion of cripps, oliver and reiwoldt the team will be buoyant on friday night. blighty will make sure that we hit the crows with everything we've got, except mcleod as he's a required player at moorabbin next year. :D

Blight and Harvey on 5AA

I heard Blight talkin on 5AA tonite and when quizzed on why he took on the Saints he said he looked in his diary and because it was mt between September and March ...He decided to give it a go...More like his bankbook....Good Comittment Malcolm:D

When asked about whether or not the Saints are leg weary due to the pre season he said that Harvey had forgotten how to kick the ball....HAHAha such was the "running" regime the Saints had applied prior .

Go Crows...Have been been saving the % booster for Blighty?:eek:

• Banned
If yous want Mcleod, we want
Hamill, Gherig, Ko****zke, Riowoldt MILNE and all your draft picks (including preseason ones)

You might aswell chuck in Everitt aswell

;)

Re: hammer

Originally posted by StrengthThroughLoyalty
blighty will make sure that we hit the crows with everything we've got, except mcleod as he's a required player at moorabbin next year. :D

:D :D

GGRRRR!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Been away for a couple of weeks, I got quite close to the south australian border but it would clearly have been a waste of time to make any effort to cross it! (lovely to have you crow mugs here as targets, thanks)

I'd like to combine the main theme of this thread (no not abysmal spelling) with another recent one on here:
you crows blokes can have -
Peckett
Young
Ryan
Elliot
Capuano
Plapp
& Gale

and that'll free up the #1 gurnsey for young Andrew, thanks guys.

Originally posted by karnaby
Been away for a couple of weeks, I got quite close to the south australian border but it would clearly have been a waste of time to make any effort to cross it! (lovely to have you crow mugs here as targets, thanks)

I'd like to combine the main theme of this thread (no not abysmal spelling) with another recent one on here:
you crows blokes can have -
Peckett
Young
Ryan
Elliot
Capuano
Plapp
& Gale

and that'll free up the #1 gurnsey for young Andrew, thanks guys.

7 rejects for dual Norm Smith Medallist, All Australian, Adelaide B&F Andrew McLeod?? LOL :) I can't blame you for trying. Of course if you got him, you already have Blighty, well, you might have another member here....... LOL :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by QT
This friday night, the Mighty Adelaide crows will roll the depleted, pathetic saints at Colonial Stadium.

Blighty, this is for you!!!!!!!!:D

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back