List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be either pick 16 this year plus our 2018 first with carltons 2018 2nd coming back, or pick 10 this year, 2018 first next year and Carltons 2018 first coming back.
The gibbs trade is ridiculessly complicated. Good trades happen quickly when both parties agree on fair value. I think the only way fair value would have been agreed upon is if gibbs sat out this year.

Honestly what the f##k are you on about.

We took the risk, traded Menzel and that turned into a disaster, are you disputing this? If you are see a doctor.

Where's the ******* disaster? We traded for a player. Others came on ahead of him. We gave up * all for him, rolled the dice, and he didn't turn out. We didn't use a top ten pick or mortgage our future on him. We added his as another potential piece, and someone else took his spot ahead of him.

So ******* what? I hope we try the same thing again in the future.

Where's the ******* disaster? We traded for a player. Others came on ahead of him. We gave up **** all for him, rolled the dice, and he didn't turn out. We didn't use a top ten pick or mortgage our future on him. We added his as another potential piece, and someone else took his spot ahead of him.

So ******* what? I hope we try the same thing again in the future.
We rushed through the Danger trade so we could "get other things done" which was recruiting Menzel.

Had we held out we could have got more for Danger.

We bent over for Geelong so they could trade for Henderson.

Just think that we just got more for Lever because we showed some balls for once and stood up to a club.

We rushed through the Danger trade so we could "get other things done" which was recruiting Menzel.

Had we held out we could have got more for Danger.

We bent over for Geelong so they could trade for Henderson.

Just think that we just got more for Lever because we showed some balls for once and stood up to a club.

You missed his posts on the Danger trade. Reckon it was him negotiating that trade........but yes we bent over for the Cats.

You can offer a pack of smokes but you'd just be hanging Gibbs out to twist for a second time. Think about it.

Whoa. You’re right, now you told me to “think about it” that’s totally blown my mind

It’s like I can see into a different dimension. Where have you been hiding this incredible insight all this time?

Make this head spinning stop

You missed his posts on the Danger trade. Reckon it was him negotiating that trade........but yes we bent over for the Cats.
Would go as far as to say it was the worst trade ever. Afl should have stepped in for that one and would have if it was a victorian club.

Last edited:
Crows owe gibbs nothing. He is the one that signed a long term deal that could have been a two year contract. Would be playing for us now. You guys have proven you dont care about a players welfare. Pretty disgusting when you are on the bottom of the ladder and not even contending.
You can offer a pack of smokes but you'd just be hanging Gibbs out to twist for a second time. Think about it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows owe gibbs nothing. He is the one thst signed a long term deal that could have been a two year contract. Would be playing for us now.
It's not a very desirable reputation if you're thinking about attracting talent to your club.

You guys have proven you dont care about a players welfare.
Ha, really? :rolleyes: Tell me more.

It's not a very desirable reputation if you're thinking about attracting talent to your club.

If your too stupid to work out that you havent done the right thing by a player who wants to leave your club by demanding ridiculous trades knowing no club in their right mind would accept it, you may have more problems than are apparent. We will always do what's best for our club. Lets be honest, sos was embarrassing last year. What's best for you is to jog off and enjoy mediocrity.

If your too stupid to work out that you havent done the right thing by a player who wants to leave your club by demanding ridiculous trades knowing no club in their right mind would accept it, you may have more problems than are apparent. We will always do what's best for our club. Lets be honest, sos was embarrassing last year. Whats best for you is to jog off and enjoy mediocrity.

muzzah do you really feel equipped for a battle of wits? even with this flog

What would Carlton know about attracting talent?

Last talent you guys attracted was Judd by offering him huge overs.

How did that work out for both Carlton and Judd?

Omg lol, that's worse than was offered last year.

hahahahaha
That's because he's a year older and a year closer to the end of his contract.

Seriously it shouldn't be that hard for you to understand

Liking the sound of Reid this morning.

All Reid said was he was focusing on getting us to a position where we can take that last step and win the premiership.

Perfect.

Because of this, I reckon Gibbs will get done this year because we have more currency in our wallet. Especially once Brisbane come to the party for CC.

I'm also even more confident that we aren't that interested in having multiple first round picks this year. Hopefully we keep one in our pocket and follow this attitude all the way through the period.

Sanders is right about this idea we sell everything to get early picks next year. That's been my position, but maybe it's a bit presumptuous. We should keep one eye on that for sure, but let's nail this year before we worry too much about Rankine.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back