Current Gino and Mark Stocco Arrested!

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I shouldn't, but I always find myself barracking for people on the run like this. Even prison escapees!
I'd be shocked if you still felt the same way if you ended up being a victim in one of their crimes.

So many dirt/back roads in that area between Euroa/Benalla and the NSW border. They must be getting help as well, Bairnsdale seems an odd place to visit to go to a supermarket and not buy anything.

Vic Pol released a map showing confirmed and possible sightings of the two.
image.jpeg
Given they have a Landcruiser, dirt tracks won't be a problem to them. They seem to have been spotted in areas surrounding Mansfield/ Eildon. My guess is they are hiding in there only venturing out to get supplies / petrol using the tracks rather than main roads.

Just my guess.

The other issue is possibly they know the area even better than the cops do.
This also.
I'd be sending some undercover cops as campers in to the area. As we get towards the long weekend, wouldn't be surprised if they either make a run for it with some new plates or stock up, dig in and hide in remote bush given many holiday homes and campsites will be full and these guys won't want to be spotted.

This also.
I'd be sending some undercover cops as campers in to the area. As we get towards the long weekend, wouldn't be surprised if they either make a run for it with some new plates or stock up, dig in and hide in remote bush given many holiday homes and campsites will be full and these guys won't want to be spotted.
Problem is you need to know what part f the bush they are in.

Vic Pol released a map showing confirmed and possible sightings of the two.
View attachment 188426
Given they have a Landcruiser, dirt tracks won't be a problem to them. They seem to have been spotted in areas surrounding Mansfield/ Eildon. My guess is they are hiding in there only venturing out to get supplies / petrol using the tracks rather than main roads.

Just my guess.
They're like the Leyland brothers - they travel all over the country side [ask a Stocco,ask a Stocco,ask a Stocco nutter] ;)

Im confused about the cop car that got rammed, didn't look to have a huge amount of damage and considering the circumstances I would of thought fellow cops would of been keen to chase. Wonder if the officer will have a desk job or be unemployed shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Kelly and Ben Hall would chuckle if they could see this.

As long as no cops or citizens are hurt in the hunt, that's the main thing!

Clearly being helped by someone in the Riverina region. Why else would they stick around?
The trip to Bairnsdale is also interesting, it was a strange place for them to go for such a short period of time.

Clearly being helped by someone in the Riverina region. Why else would they stick around?
The trip to Bairnsdale is also interesting, it was a strange place for them to go for such a short period of time.
They have so much local knowledge. Could even be holed up in a vacant holiday house.

My theory is they don't want to go to the same place twice as that would probably help to pinpoint a more accurate hideout location. By filling up the vehicle in different spots, it keeps everyone guessing.

Edit: apparently sighted in Gundagai today?

Last edited:
I reckon I remember Abbott getting arrested after purchasing a pizza and asking the cops if he could finish his Pizza before they cuffed him.

They have so much local knowledge. Could even be holed up in a vacant holiday house.

My theory is they don't want to go to the same place twice as that would probably help to pinpoint a more accurate hideout location. By filling up the vehicle in different spots, it keeps everyone guessing.

Edit: apparently sighted in Gundagai today?
that general area, I heard Tarcutta

How did they get so much 'local knowledge'?

My short Google searches for info prior to it being a big news story was they had operated mainly through NSW and Queensland, not Victoria.

Anyway, hope they get caught soon - people in farms have a difficult enough time already without falling victim to scumbags like these.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back