Review Good vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

No dogs its that they are never accountable for the crap they say or admit they are ever wrong

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

After a one and four record, the problem with accountability at the Crows is checks notes a critical fan.

Had to watch it in delay as we had a few things today so wasn’t able to comment on the game day thread so let me just say:

Wow who would’ve thought letting Soligo, Rankine and Rachel play in the ball would be a good thing!!??

Wonderful by Berry. Didn’t think he had it.

Great to see Tex not looking like a grandpa.

McHenry can go play SANFL.

Congratulations Nicks on your first ever away win against a top 8 side.

The kids ******* did it in the middle!

Crouch, Laird, Dawson religiously for first 4 weeks.

Rankine, Rachele and Soligo do the job. Amazing.

Watch Nicks resort back to a shitty slow game plan next week because Carlton scored too much.

Yes, I am.

Amazing how the fair weather fans come out of the wood work after a win

You were up and about during preseason and literally haven’t been seen once since
Hmmm ever thought real life takes place not thats its any of your business my father passed so keep talking your usual crap

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nank had 19 disposals with 8 marks running at 94% 😮‍💨
It said on the AFL app that he finished the game injured but then I saw him sprinting around the fence high fiving fans after the game so can't be too bad

Good:
Attacking, fast ball movement in place of slow, boring pus

Rankine with significant midfield time

Berry’s fantastic match-winning sub performance. Looked like an absolute monster out there.

Tex back in form. The signs were there last week. Today he took the leap.

Hinge played well and actually hit some targets

Chayce’s 3rd qtr (apart from the start of the 3rd when he putridly gave a goal away)

Josh Worrell - just love the way he goes about it

LUKE NANKERVIS - how on earth could a group of professional coaches select Lachie Sholl over Nankervis up until last week? Looks a 200 game player.

Goalkicking accuracy getting us over the line in a game. When was the last time that happened?

The fact that Carlton will cry about the phantom “touched behind” which blatantly wasn’t touched deciding this game. On behalf of literally every other club / supporter in the afl: Eat s**t.

Keane’s willingness to take the game on from deep in defence. God it’s refreshing to see from a big guy.

Bad:
Dawson - Jesus, he was bad.

Rankine’s set shot goalkicking - 2 out on the fulls and one easy miss that threatened to lose us the game? Routine looks tentative and awful.

Brodie Smith - the human embodiment of “cooked”. Must be replaced by Curtin. Curtin was set to replace Hinge, but Hinge saved himself today. Smith did not.

Ugly:
Crouch will be suspended for 2-3 weeks. No escaping it.

McHenry’s entire game - simply must be the last game of his career. He is utterly hopeless. Worst player in the entire AFL vibes.

Butts - not AFL standard

ROB’s entire game - I’d say arguably the worst game of his career. Was comical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back