Who will be premiers?

• Melbourne

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What time is the game on?
My mates trying to tell me it’s a night game and we can watch it at the pub after the races.
I don’t believe him.

The game will arrive somewhere between 7:00am and 11:00pm.

Please make sure you are home.

Hahaha 😝 just found out there is a term in nrl called a scab ring for someone from a struggling side who joins a team in the premiership window in order to win a premiership ring.
What is the AFL equivalent?
Tom Lynch scabbed one.
Jeremy Cameron missed out.

Hard to choose. Played school footy against Max, he was no good back then so I didn't know it until after the fact (he wasn't dominant enough for me to remember him). I had a mate in our school side that got drafted to St.Kilda at the end of the draft and he was better than Max at that age just to give an example of how amazing Max's career has panned out. Melbourne supporters will know as might some others but Glenn Lovett played for them in the 90s and he was our next door neighbour, used to play kick to kick over the fence with him when I was a kid. I work in a very small company and the rest of my colleagues all support Melbourne. Don't think Melbourne have done anything bad to put me off them either.

Dogs have more St.Kilda connections with Bevo, Bains and Bruce. I didn't know they helped raise money for us when we were struggling in the 80's either.

The other thing is if Melbourne win then we become the side with the longest drought. But in saying that I can understand what they are going through having waited so long to see a flag.

Selfishly I'm tipping the Dogs because of the drought record, but I wouldn't mind either way I don't think. Sometimes I'll want a side to win before the game and as it plays out I let my gut decide and sometimes I swap.

Hard to choose. Played school footy against Max, he was no good back then so I didn't know it until after the fact (he wasn't dominant enough for me to remember him). I had a mate in our school side that got drafted to St.Kilda at the end of the draft and he was better than Max at that age just to give an example of how amazing Max's career has panned out. Melbourne supporters will know as might some others but Glenn Lovett played for them in the 90s and he was our next door neighbour, used to play kick to kick over the fence with him when I was a kid. I work in a very small company and the rest of my colleagues all support Melbourne. Don't think Melbourne have done anything bad to put me off them either.

Dogs have more St.Kilda connections with Bevo, Bains and Bruce. I didn't know they helped raise money for us when we were struggling in the 80's either.

The other thing is if Melbourne win then we become the side with the longest drought. But in saying that I can understand what they are going through having waited so long to see a flag.

Selfishly I'm tipping the Dogs because of the drought record, but I wouldn't mind either way I don't think. Sometimes I'll want a side to win before the game and as it plays out I let my gut decide and sometimes I swap.
Didnt Glenn do the donkey kick on the goal line once? and kissed his brother on field?

Didnt Glenn do the donkey kick on the goal line once? and kissed his brother on field?
Not sure mate lol but he did have a brother. Glenn was the bald one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early whispers coming out of Perth this morning is Dard Ball Get is already flat on his arse after his 3rd sparkling water. A pathetic effort as usual so not surprising.

Early whispers coming out of Perth this morning is Dard Ball Get is already flat on his arse after his 3rd sparkling water. A pathetic effort as usual so not surprising.
I always knew you were the Flamingo , cats out the bag now Georgy boy

I *ing hate the Bulldogs with a passion, would love to see the Dees get up. The same way I would hope all of Australia is supporting us when/if we inevitably get to the final dance again to break such a long drought.

I live in Yarraville and it kills me to see literally all my neighbours and every second house down here painted in their colours/scarves hahah.

I’m anything but flat my little associate!
Beautiful weather here, vibes perfect, struggling not to go too rogue too early tbh.
Feeling for you East Coast Convicts, kinda 😘
BE6CC4C3-4EA6-42E4-9E9F-3A3193C75B48.jpeg

Demons win by 40 odd points and Ben Brown / Norm Smith

When watching Bont and Petracca today it’s worth remembering that Melbourne picked

4- Cale Morton

1- Jack Watts
2- Nic Natanui

17- Sam Blease
18- Luke Shuey

1- Tom Scully
2- Jack Trengove
3- Dustin Martin

12- Lucas Cook

4- Jimmy Toumpas
5- Jake Stringer
6- Jack Macrae
7- Ollie Wines

And in 2013 they would have drafted Jack Billings over not only Bont, but also the $8million man, Josh Kelly (according to Paul Roos on numerous occasions).

Then in the days leading up to the 2014 draft they said they’d be selecting whichever one of McCartin or Petracca we didn’t take at pick 1.

That’s much worse than any drafting we’ve done in recent times.

1- Watts
1- Scully
2- Trengove
4- Morton
4- Toumpas
12- Cook

Yikes

Now they’re playing in a GF and have a handful of AA’s in their team.

Our time will come.

Last edited:
Heard David Noble on radio this morning - he was asked which players he'd put extra time into for each side.

He picked May and Lever for the Dee's and Libba and Macrae for the Dogs.

Viney v Libba will be a cracker of a contest.

Back