Gutless umpire?

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems to me like the umpiring out West cannot get consistant enough.

The good umpires have gotta suck up the road trip and not just for the big clubs. I'll bet they will send over more experience for the Cats clash next week.

only two teams that would have had that paid against them, i will not name names though

I'll name them for you, Hawthorn and Fremantle.

Look I'm a Freo supporter and at the time I thought it was deliberate. Having had a chance to rethink, I think the push as he kicked it sorta caused the kick to skew to the boundary.

On another note though, the umpiring is the most inconsistent thing of all time. Can't we keep the same directive the whole season?

Having said that, I would like someone to answer me when scrapping and scragging became legal?

That's all I'm gonna say

I'll name them for you, Hawthorn and Fremantle.

Look I'm a Freo supporter and at the time I thought it was deliberate. Having had a chance to rethink, I think the push as he kicked it sorta caused the kick to skew to the boundary.

On another note though, the umpiring is the most inconsistent thing of all time. Can't we keep the same directive the whole season?

Having said that, I would like someone to answer me when scrapping and scragging became legal?

That's all I'm gonna say

You mean the crap Cousins had to put up with all game?

Scrapping and scragging is what Ryan Crowley does for a career.

You mean the crap Cousins had to put up with all game?

Scrapping and scragging is what Ryan Crowley does for a career.

I'm sorry and when did Cousins collecting someone high become legal? All we did was bump him, which last I checked, was acceptable. Cousins reacted like the spoilt brat he is.

Freo players get scrapped and scragged regularly for nothing. Haselby got it all night and didn't get a free-kick.

By the way, Crowley's out injured right now so piss poor example there.

The umpiring over the last 2 weeks has been the best it has been in the last 5 years.

There's always going to be dodgy calls, but the ump's have definitely let the game flow more. Good on them. If that's the worst call we'll see then i'm happy.

Agree.
I have hardly even noticed they are there....as it should be.

The gutless umpire was the one who bottled it when he should have paid a 50m penalty against Hawthorn when Buddy kicked the ball after Carlton were awarded a free kick.

It would not have changed the result as we still should have won the game, but... those decisions have to be made whether it's the opening minute of the game or the final minute of a close game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back