Autopsy GWS Giants vs West Coast Eagles, Round 8, Spotless Stadium, Saturday 12th May 2018, 1.45PM

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an utter nightmare getting here today. The traffic on Parramatta Road - I've never seen anything like it at this time of day.

They weren't on their way here, unfortunately.
The crowd at Spotless is thinner that Uncle Fester's hairline. o_O
Is it really quiet is it ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

8e9d281001bcfeba27de0b0eaa37e5fc.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is wrong with your team
play like they don't care
eagles missing their 3 most important players and Giants play llike they dont care

Leon needs to apply the Sandilands principal to Haynes - Under no circumstance are you ever allowed to kick the ball...hand pass only.

He is one of the most courageous players in the comp, one of the best intercept marks and the worst kick in the game bar none.

Last edited:
Half time, better than last week but the kicking is horrrible

what is wrong with your team
play like they don't care
eagles missing their 3 most important players and Giants play llike they dont care
Really. Mate, I am a dual member. Are you being sarcastic? Pot calling the kettle and all that.

Darling is Killing Tomlison
Fair bit of help from the umpires. One of the most one sided displays I've seen. Yeo throwing at one end is play on but Haynes gets pinged. Tomlinson called for contact on Darling but Jezza is getting taken to the ground before the ball gets into him every time for no reward. It's insane.

Eagles are a good second half team. We have just lost all our run through the middle without Scully and Kelly. And missing Greene hurts too. There just seems to be no structure.

If the eagles get a couple more goals in front the flood gates could open.

Just need to mix it up forward a bit

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back