Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone hear Hackdorn on 6PR this morning? Along the lines of "Bennell about to start high intensity full training with an aim to play against the Bulldogs in Rnd3. Both he and the clubs medical staff don't think he's ready and he's had to have additional scans."

If he and the medical staff didn't think he was ready, why would he be pushing into full training and aiming to play? Precautionary scans on calves that have given him heaps of issues before picking up the intensity wouldn't be a good idea Hack??

Hate your crumpet face and everything that comes out of it.
Why you need to mention crumpet at this time , definitely not ideal.

I spoke to someone close to the conditioning staff. They are confident that they have got to the bottom of the problem, but harley ain't the saviour here!

Anyone hear Hackdorn on 6PR this morning? Along the lines of "Bennell about to start high intensity full training with an aim to play against the Bulldogs in Rnd3. Both he and the clubs medical staff don't think he's ready and he's had to have additional scans."

If he and the medical staff didn't think he was ready, why would he be pushing into full training and aiming to play? Precautionary scans on calves that have given him heaps of issues before picking up the intensity wouldn't be a good idea Hack??

What I like to take out of this is the club are giving the f-wit no intel whatsoever, so he has resorted to these "putting a bet on each way" tactics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to someone close to the conditioning staff. They are confident that they have got to the bottom of the problem, but harley ain't the saviour here!

When did you speak to them, I have heard that he may have slightly tweaked his calf again only just recently. I am not 100% sure and want someone to confirm otherwise.

All these journos are in a race to try and break the news first. I wouldn't be surprised if Hackdorn caught wiff of 2 stories but couldn't wait to get confirmation so combined them both, to beat his counterparts. At least now, with whatever happens, he'll be able to say I told you so.

I ran into Brad Hardie outside an airport last year. After he picked himself up off the floor and I fixed my bumper, we started talking about things Freo. He was adamant that Hogan was coming over to us and it was a fait accompli. He also stated on 6PR that Hooker was a done deal. We know how they both turned out. I suspect that the intell these journos rely on are 2 or 3 layers removed from the source and as we know with Chinese whispers; Purple, grape, washing machine...

I found Hardie to be a nice bloke. If you ever see him in public, go have a chat. Very approachable bloke. Surprising for a South's boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back