Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't it be magical if Bennell got himself right around finals time and helped us through the entire final series and then was the Norm Smith medallist in a winning GF team.

*will need to make finals first
**may or may not be delusional

images

Wouldn't it be magical if Bennell got himself right around finals time and helped us through the entire final series and then was the Norm Smith medallist in a winning GF team.

*will need to make finals first
**may or may not be delusional

I had this dream as well, woke up with a jellyfish on my guts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blame the Gold Coast medicos. For proof look no further than Jaegar O'Meara to see that "weird" would be better substituted with "criminally negligent".
We're in no position to judge other teams medical staff. Ballas injured again, Bennell yet to debut, A. Pearce setback, Apeness instantly injured again, Clarke's knee.

Noticed Harley wasn't at the indigenous photo shoot for the new jumpers on club website. I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason, but does anyone else find it odd he wasn't there? Alex Pearce was there so wasn't as if long term injured players weren't available

Noticed Harley wasn't at the indigenous photo shoot for the new jumpers on club website. I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason, but does anyone else find it odd he wasn't there? Alex Pearce was there so wasn't as if long term injured players weren't available

Could be due to that when the photo shoot was taking place, Harley may of been on leave from the club. I'm speculating here, but that seems like the most reasonable answer.

Wild shot, but on the sand at the beach isn't the best spot for a sore calf

We're in no position to judge other teams medical staff. Ballas injured again, Bennell yet to debut, A. Pearce setback, Apeness instantly injured again, Clarke's knee.

The worst thing is that I expect us to fall away fitness wise by the end of season.

We don't have a good medical team especially for injuries that are complicated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back