Injury Hartlett's road to recovery

Remove this Banner Ad

EXPERIENCED Port Adelaide defender Hamish Hartlett is on track to return from a serious knee injury in time for the start of next season.

The 28-year-old played the first five rounds of the 2018 campaign before tearing the ACL in his right knee in a training drill on April 26.

Hartlett, who has played 153 games with the Power since being taken with the No.4 pick in the 2008 NAB AFL Draft, has been running laps during pre-season training and will increase his training loads early next year.

He expects he will return to full training as early as the end of January.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-06/seasons-greetings-the-aim-for-injured-port-defender
Screw you man. Nearly had a panic attack when I read the thread title.

* this bump. Scared the s**t out of me.
QrgkDTb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope he comes back strongly. His career might be looked back at as one of those "what could have been" kind of scenarios.

I'm pretty sure I bumped an old Hamish Hartlett injury thread for no reason on April Fools Day once. Good fun.

I hold you completely responsible for his ACL then. That's extremely bad juju man.

I hold you completely responsible for his ACL then. That's extremely bad juju man.

It was like 5 years ago. Stop trying to project your guilt at forcing Wingard out of the club on to me.

It was like 5 years ago. Stop trying to project your guilt at forcing Wingard out of the club on to me.

Your JuJu just took 5 years to work.

Mine worked in the space of about one mention of the word Fortnite.

My JuJu > Your Juju

I've edited the thread title so we don't lose any more soldiers on the way through.
Shouldn't all these injury threads have a title like
Hartlett's ACL Injury ................... and the 6/12/18 months progress reports

That way it stops people wetting their pants when its bumped. And if they get another injury start a new thread.

Last edited:
Season's greetings the aim for injured Port defender
EXPERIENCED Port Adelaide defender Hamish Hartlett is on track to return from a serious knee injury in time for the start of next season.
The 28-year-old played the first five rounds of the 2018 campaign before tearing the ACL in his right knee in a training drill on April 26.
Hartlett, who has played 153 games with the Power since being taken with the No.4 pick in the 2008 NAB AFL Draft, has been running laps during pre-season training and will increase his training loads early next year.
He expects he will return to full training as early as the end of January.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-06/seasons-greetings-the-aim-for-injured-port-defender
upload_2018-12-6_15-0-0.png
Hope he is right to go round one ...:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back