sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
Ok, i have been on Bigfooty for quite a few years and I rarely ever start a thread. I love the work you guys do to keep me up with roos news.

But is the advertising really crossing the line now?

I can hardly stand the bullshit anymore. Not only within a thread, but also whenever I open a new page, i have to work my way through a "single women" pickup site.

Are there any other sites you guys recommend? I can't get past the feeling we are being played for chumps now.

It's a shame because there is alot of history here.

Shut up and buy a membership! :)

Seriously, I pay for a membership but now comes free with the sponsorship, but why not? If you get plenty of enjoyment out of the site maybe its worth a few bucks.

Ok, i have been on Bigfooty for quite a few years and I rarely ever start a thread. I love the work you guys do to keep me up with roos news.

I can hardly stand the bullshit anymore. Not only within a thread, but also whenever I open a new page, i have to work my way through a "single women" pickup site.

Are there any other sites you guys recommend? I can't get past the feeling we are being played for chumps now.

I presume you're talking about when on your mobile phone? I usually access the site on a PC and have no issues whatsoever.

Shut up and buy a membership! :)

Seriously, I pay for a membership but now comes free with the sponsorship, but why not? If you get plenty of enjoyment out of the site maybe its worth a few bucks.
I honestly didn't know you could sign on anymore. I will look into it, but i am used to not paying!

And i only ever really access on my phone. So maybe it is an android thing.

I don't mind a few ads, but they are overwhelming these days. Not only in the thread, but with popups. Most are demeaning.

Last edited:
Get an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) app. I use Crystal and don’t see any adds.

I only look at BigFooty from my phone,so not sure if the same applies if you use a computer

Keep your crystal meth problem to yourself dude

You know the adverts are based on your search history right? I suggest you scrub your history or when you are "searching" things on the internet, set your browser to private...

Get an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) app. I use Crystal and don’t see any adds.

I only look at BigFooty from my phone,so not sure if the same applies if you use a computer

Wow, thanks for that. Gone immediately.

Should have asked years ago.

Asking for a friend, how did you get so that those ads pop up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back