News Hawthorn 2023 Legends jumper, Leigh Matthews

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say how much I hate the insipid shallow v of this and previous recent designs. Is a real bugbear.

Make it a fricken
V like plenty of the Guernsey are in the Hawks museum. Overwhelmingly so from memory. Like the V on the Big V Victorian jumper. Like other teams with a V.

I hope at some stage they are a little truer to the heritage of the original designs we actually played in.

I was left wondering after the video as to what the relationship is between Lethal and this design. I know there is no actual link, but maybe not everyone is, and it could be a tad confusing without any explanation. If we're celebrating heritage, we really should be selling that aspect.

G'day Legends & CO, anyone know what coloured numbers are going with the gunerseys? im assuming its gonna be golden yellow & not the white plates with black numbers again but not too sure but I wanna know that + what number the Nuke is gonna be in before I make my order

G'day Legends & CO, anyone know what coloured numbers are going with the gunerseys? im assuming its gonna be golden yellow & not the white plates with black numbers again but not too sure but I wanna know that + what number the Nuke is gonna be in before I make my order
It a brown back....so gold numbers

he's #3, just published

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone who has already purhased any of the new Skechers guernseys.. How do they compare size wise to the previous Adidas ones? Like for like?
Pretty much the best way I would describe it would be that if you are a XL in adidas you will most likely be a XL2 in ISC/Sketchers if you are the type that likes to wear a jumper underneath the guernsey id even suggest going the XL3

How many Legends jumpers have we had now?

John Kennedy snr
Peter Hudson
Leigh Matthews

Any others?

Would look pretty sweet collecting them and displaying them in my garage with my signed jumpers and Weg posters of all 13 Premierships

Still can't order a legends jumper with gold numbers. Actually I can only find brown numbers on HawksNest.

For info I take a L in the old adidas jumpers, tried on an L of the new ones and the fit is almost spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back