News Hawthorn 2023 Legends jumper, Leigh Matthews

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss poor.

How hard is it to order different coloured numbers?
I wonder how many fans and members have complained about this. There would be thousands (including kids) who wont get a Legends jumper now because they cant get their favourite player number on the back.

well isn't this just dandy:
Very disapointing that Hawks Nest is not selling Gold numbers for the legends guernsey... I was really looking forward to getting #3.

Back story; #3 was my first Hawks guensey back in the early 80's so would have love to come back "full circle".. Especially as it's a Lethal tribute gunernsey.

The AFL shop & Rebel used to offer heat pressing but not anymore.. Does anyone know who else offers this service?

I'm wondering if the WC Eagles gold numbers would work/be a similar gold?

Very disapointing that Hawks Nest is not selling Gold numbers for the legends guernsey... I was really looking forward to getting #3.

Back story; #3 was my first Hawks guensey back in the early 80's so would have love to come back "full circle".. Especially as it's a Lethal tribute gunernsey.

The AFL shop & Rebel used to offer heat pressing but not anymore.. Does anyone know who else offers this service?

I'm wondering if the WC Eagles gold numbers would work/be a similar gold?
the gold numbers aren't online, but if you go in store they are there and will do it

Sorry can you please confirm which store? Hawks Nest?
Yeah, Hawks Nest at Waverley.

I called them pre-Christmas with the issue of not seeing gold numbers online. When I called, they said they had gold numbers in the store and could do it for me over the phone

Yeah, Hawks Nest at Waverley.

I called them pre-Christmas with the issue of not seeing gold numbers online. When I called, they said they had gold numbers in the store and could do it for me over the phone
Interesting.... I enquired last week (via the online chat) and was told that the Legends guernsey could not be customised?

Did you end up getting it done?

It would be good to hear from anyone who has actually had a gold number added to their Legends guernsey from Hawks Nest..

Anyone got any photos of their new ISC gear? Wouldn't mind grabbing some things before the season but wouldn't mind a look either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is old but I assume adidas had us using the v that Melbourne victory used on its guernseys, and isc has just kept that?
Melbourne victory chevron is getting flatter as the years go past.

It's not even white on the kit this year! Can barely see it

No, the brown on all of our match day gear is a couple of shades lighter and closer to maroon. Almost Subiaco.
I actually have one of these legend guernseys and in person they definitely don't look maroon. Maybe it was too much with the brown shorts that made the illusion of maroon on the tv? Will have to see what it looks like when we wear the white shorts with it.

Probably the first sign of the 'cheaping out' kind of option the club has taken by going with ISC. The brown on both the home and the Legends jumper looks terrible in the sun. Which is either lack of attention to detail or the use of cheap fabric. Really hate the look of that color in the sun.
I like the off-field gear but yeah the guernseys don't look too flash.

Probably the first sign of the 'cheaping out' kind of option the club has taken by going with ISC. The brown on both the home and the Legends jumper looks terrible in the sun. Which is either lack of attention to detail or the use of cheap fabric. Really hate the look of that color in the sun.
I like the off-field gear but yeah the guernseys don't look too flash.
You might be onto something regarding how the fabric looks in the sun.. They must have checked out the samples on an overcast day ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back