News Hawthorn Racism Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A disgusting read about the sort of person Alastair Clarkson is and how football clubs (Hawthorn) operate.

A disgusting read about the sort of person Alastair Clarkson is and how football clubs (Hawthorn) operate.

The family club..

Thank god we didn't go for Clarko. Excellent foresight from Kochie.

I doubt Fagan and Clarko will be sacked but they probably should.

Wonder what S. Burgoyne knows or thinks.

If Ken doesn't have some sort of behavioral skeleton in the closet I'll be shocked
original.jpg

Or did?

Not implying anything negative but as a leader….

Nah, but this news is pretty out there, did anybody know?

It’s managed to not make it to any mainstream media other than ABC at this stage.

Makes the Crows camp look meek,
and they all lost their jobs…

If Rendell lost his job for a misguided comment, then Clarkson and Fagan are in some deep s**t. “Silk” being oblivious to s**t like this going down around him is pretty much what I would have expected.

But hey, 4 flags, so all good, probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Rendell lost his job for a misguided comment, then Clarkson and Fagan are in some deep s**t. “Silk” being oblivious to s**t like this going down around him is pretty much what I would have expected.

But hey, 4 flags, so all good, probably.

Grand Final week, so is this a good time or bad time for this to come out in the eyes of the VFL Boyz club…

Jeezus that's horrific

Just finished reading this article too. Horrendous.

Does Dunkley rethink his decision based on Fagans role in all that?

Does the AFL or North stand Clarko down?

Given what happened at the Crows you’d think he can’t keep the senior job can he?

I wonder what JHF thinks?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, but this news is pretty out there, did anybody know?

It’s managed to not make it to any mainstream media other than ABC at this stage.

It's an investigation by the ABC, they have broken it. Do you think mainstream media is even actually capable of this kid of reporting/actually give a toss/allowed to report on it?

I can't see how Clarko stays...what an indictment on the AFL for allowing him back into the system when this was coming. They had to have known. Fagan also shakey.

The ABC are running this as their headline story and an AFL investigation is underway. Maybe we should hold judgement until the investigation has been completed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back