Hayes out for season with ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

DOG GOD

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Onstage with KISS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just on afl.com that Lenny has done his ACL as well and will be out 4 the year. Rotten luck with 2 of the games stars going down in the same round.

I'm a big fan of hayes and he will be sadly missed by the saints.

On a side note..i'll be flying over from tassie for this weeks game against the hawks...hoping for my fave player in Faulkner to get called up.

Brissy have also lost Corrie with an ACL. We are not the only ones suffering at the moment with injuries, and reminds me of that ancient truth, "it is a loooooong season'.

Never good to hear about injuries, even to opposition players.

Hopefully in a few years time some "radical surgury" can turn the injury into a few months instead of 12 motnhs to playing, and another 12 months to full recovery.

Mofra said:
Never good to hear about injuries, even to opposition players.

Hopefully in a few years time some "radical surgury" can turn the injury into a few months instead of 12 motnhs to playing, and another 12 months to full recovery.

I read an article once that said in most other countries, and in other sports, an ACL is a 6 month injury... soccer players back in 6 months, NFL players back in 6 months, but that Australian sports medicine hasn't caught up.

Not sure where I read it, but it got me wondering what the go was?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back