Henneman to be retained

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean Alessio might be coming out of retirement to help our ruck stocks?:eek:

What a joke. This reaks of absolutely woeful list management. All could see we have no CHB. Yet Sheedy continues to draft tall flakey guys instead of big tough guys. I guess the one big guy he drafted was Henno and he is a dud, but still, that is hwy Henno is still there.

:(

Boris_Bewick said:
Seriously Nobby you have taken it way too far mate, with this post and the one before. Everyone knows Henno is not up to AFL standard, and not even close. No-one is denying it. Hell, even Henneman himself would know it.

Have a bit of class mate. It's disappointing that he's being kept on but there's better ways to go about it than that.

You do have the right to say what ever you want, it is a public forum, and it gives people the right to say whatever they want back.

You've supported this club for 30 years as you so elegantly put, why don't you treat its players with some respect. One, it's not his decision that he is being kept on, so why the personal comments? And two, he is someone who's given his all for the club, a lot more than you have. He's by no means good enough, I am not disputing that at all, but he's contributed a lot more than you and a lot of people ever will to Essendon.

You're better than that.

Yes Boris I might have taken it too far,I agree. But that little red thumbs down symbol that Jex gave just sent me over the edge i think!

I just feel so strongly about Henneman I can't control my self. My blood was boiling!

I would rather a young kid take his place on the EFC list and then i wouldn't have to put up with his cameo appearances for us. He's not going to add any value to our team and if we are in need of a Henno to back us up when injuries take hold or what ever,I would rather see a rookie make mistakes and be given a game then play AH.

This issue has a 60/40 split i rekon on this board,in favor of releasing him.
Its properly not gunna change our footy world next year having him on our list,but I just hope they don't actually play the guy!

Cheers Boris:thumbsu:

Nobby8 said:
Yes Boris I might have taken it too far,I agree. But that little red thumbs down symbol that Jex gave just sent me over the edge i think!

I just feel so strongly about Henneman I can't control my self. My blood was
boiling!

I would rather a young kid take his place on the EFC list and then i wouldn't have to put up with his cameo appearances for us. He's not going to add any value to our team and if we are in need of a Henno to back us up when injuries take hold or what ever,I would rather see a rookie make mistakes and be given a game then play AH.

This issue has a 60/40 split i rekon on this board,in favor of releasing him.
Its properly not gunna change our footy world next year having him on our list,but I just hope they don't actually play the guy!

Cheers Boris:thumbsu:

You couldve blamed your wife for typing your post again ;)

Crave said:
You couldve blamed your wife for typing your post again ;)

hahhaha...my typing is improving u know.;)

I have decided,from now on,even all thru next season, I will never post a comment about Henneman or Bolton again.

I don't want to raise my blood pressure any more than I have too:eek:

Nobby8 said:
hahhaha...my typing is improving u know.;)

I have decided,from now on,even all thru next season, I will never post a comment about Henneman or Bolton again.

I don't want to raise my blood pressure any more than I have too:eek:

Look mate, you've admitted that you lost it for a bit...no dramas. If either or both are up for criticism, you're more than entitled to it. Lets push on and for anyone else reading his earlier post..wishing to bite back, get over it please.
You only need to look at his work on our Cryptic thread to see his worth on our board :thumbsu:

Nobby8 said:
Dear JEX,

I have the right to say what ever i f-cking want about Aaron "Not up to AFL standard" Henneman. I have followed this club for 30 years and f-cked if im gunna stand for any sub-standed,mediocre player f-cking up our chances of getting towards a finals place in 2007 or God forbid, 2008.

You can say what ever you want in response but you're wasting your time with retorts of aggression. Nothing will change my mind on the subject of average,uninspiring players who play year in year out with nothing but mediocre performances.I don't want them at my club.

I'm in it for Premiership Cups.Thats it,the ultimate footy prize. And I'll f-cking well bear my @rse hole in the middle of F-cking Subiaco Oval if you can prove to me,that Henneman is going to be part of any premiership at the EFC in the near future.

He's a dud,this is a public forum,I can say what ever i f-cking well want mate!

Thank you for Your Understanding,

Nobby8.:) :thumbsu:

Nobby, I'm just as frustrated as the next Bomber fan about this, but it's unfair to abuse Henneman over it. As others have said, the club make the decisions, so abuse them instead. Hopefully by Nov 17, all the angst will have been for nothing.

Jex said:
Nobby, I'm just as frustrated as the next Bomber fan about this, but it's unfair to abuse Henneman over it. As others have said, the club make the decisions, so abuse them instead. Hopefully by Nov 17, all the angst will have been for nothing.

No worries Jex, the frustration that comes from Henneman play comes from years of waiting for him to go up a level,but for one reson or another he struggles to get there.

I'd love to abuse the club but thats just a building with people in it.;) Its more fun i think to target the insults on the player him self.
But i have now decided to cease all comments from me about AH & MB.
I think my tirade got it out of the system:thumbsu:

Do we have to bring up henneman again ?

He's a great asset to this club;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back