• He is the next SOS

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • AFC is smoking the good stuff

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Why did I bother looking at this thread

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For the best part if ten years we have played two KPD and the third "tall".

Now we don't?

Even with Talia out and McAsey being developed in SANFL we still have Worrell and Murray.

It baffles me why one of those two guys isn't playing each week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. Baffling why we go in with one KPD week in week out. Tanking or stupidity? Call it.
I reckon if we play another tall defender we win yesterday. This hasn't been the first game we have lost in a close result going in with 1 KPD short.

Nicks has obviously got the tanking memo or he is plain stupid.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know what yesterday has to do with it? Carlton literally only had 1 tall forward
Taking Hamill from Eddie made a bigger impact than having no second KPD.

Having said that exposing Doedee like this is a poor structure.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

According to the AFC website he is 187cm tall.

He just does not have the required height
Doedee's best games have been when he has not played on a tall forward... so the answer is simple.

Nor is Kelly a key defender.

Surely this week against the 3 Brisbane we have another real tall defender.

11 contested marks to our 3 suggests we were comprehensively beaten in the air. 1 extra KPD helps even that up and frees Doedee to intercept.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
? That's whole of field.

I50 they had McKay as the aerial threat and we were beaten by their smalls and half forwards. I'm not against giving Worrel that extra game for experience sake, but that wouldn't have helped our structure.

Obviously next week will be a completely different story.

I assume we banked on Talia being available. Hartigan would have played every game. We are one KPD short.

We're not, we're just not prepared to wear the inconsistency that comes with giving a kid games. We should be cycling McCasey and Murray through the 2nd KPD spot. If Talia was fit, we'd be playing 2. So it's not, "next man up", it's "how do we max out our average games played stat". So Brown plays injured each week.

? That's whole of field.

I50 they had McKay as the aerial threat and we were beaten by their smalls and half forwards. I'm not against giving Worrel that extra game for experience sake, but that wouldn't have helped our structure.

Obviously next week will be a completely different story.
Wouldn't have helped the 11 but might have helped the 3

Are we ready for Tom Doedee the midfield star ... he would be an amazing onballer. He has great hands, is fantastic at the contested ball, great tackler, his disposal is good and usually considered. Do we need him in defence as MUCH as we need him in the middle?

I hope we see him get a PROPER run in there before the end of the season.

Back