Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Thunder @ Bellerive

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time before Watson Watto's his way out some how.

Why do you watch. Ur hanging s**t on most of the players out there yourself. Surely this is the weakest 20/20 comp in the world.

Got that right BBL is a poor mans IPL. It's only harming Australia's "test" selection in the short and long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough i reckon, held the ball in the air and went "yeaaaa" I've appealed worse than that haha

I was fielding in Indoor once when the batsman knicked it to the keeper. I immediately celebrated, no finger. Next ball the umpire tells me it WAS out, but I didn't appeal. GTFO

I bet half the catches that result in wickets never have someone actually appeal. It's a pretty s**t rule.

Not make a Big Bash team would be one reason

The how and why is the question, though.

I don't rate him especially highly, but there are worse spinners (eg. Liam O'Connor) getting a game in the Big Bash right now, and you'd think his reasonable performances in T20Is (better strike rate that Boyce) in early 2014 would have counted for more than they apparently have.

The how and why is the question, though.

I don't rate him especially highly, but there are worse spinners (eg. Liam O'Connor) getting a game in the Big Bash right now, and you'd think his reasonable performances in T20Is (better strike rate that Boyce) in early 2014 would have counted for more than they apparently have.

Made a ridiculous decision to go to Perth when he was the first choice spinner at the Stars. Hogg was at the Scorchers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back