• 5/10 - 50/50 chance

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • 4/10 - I think we will just lose

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 3/10 - Richmond home ground and lots of fans

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 2/10 -We are no chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10 - No point. When was the last time we won 3 finals in a row?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/10 - Sack our coach!!!

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Out of 10, how confident are you about this weekends GF?

10 - Stupidly over confident, just another witch hat practice
1 - Richmond have this in the bag, why even bother?

I was about a 4 yesterday and a 6 today. I keep fluctuating. Nervous as hell but curious how confident other posters are.

In theory we are a better team....but Richmond are on a high and we all know from our own flags that being the underdog means nothing.

So a 6 for me today......

Was probably a 5.5 against Geelong.
I dont like being this confident as it often backfires on me.

I'm around a 6.5. I feel like, if both teams play at their normal level we should win. It won't be a blowout but we should get up a few goals.

But if we're a touch off, Richmond have what it takes to get a lead, and then we're battling.

If we're in front at quarter time I'm a 7.5.

And if they are a bit off and we are on - we destroy them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm around a 6.5. I feel like, if both teams play at their normal level we should win. It won't be a blowout but we should get up a few goals.

But if we're a touch off, Richmond have what it takes to get a lead, and then we're battling.

If we're in front at quarter time I'm a 7.5.
If we are in front with 10 seconds to go I'm still only a 5

9.5 - the sheer focus and determination that this group has and has displayed in the last two games is nothing I have ever seen before from a Crows team.

The attitude/body language of the two teams after their wins and in the media this week have differed a bit IMO.

Adelaide - from the moment we won against the Cats, the narrative has been "well done, we will enjoy tonight, but the job is not done yet"

Richmond seem to be happy just to make a GF and get the monkey off their back and are getting caught up in the Richmond media hysteria that is happening at the moment.

I am a 8 cause I know we've had a bloody good year and I know that if those idiots from port were innit they wouldn't even have a shot haha bloody hopeless morons good luck to them but not this time

7/10 - our best is unbeatable... so long as we play near our best, we win regardless of it being their home deck. We have a better overall team too with more weapons. Tigers will struggle to score enough to worry us.

6-7
No doubt we should win. Cleaner in possesion, more firepower up front, solid defence.
But its a 1 off game against a team on a roll. Anything could happen.
I think if we can get to anything close to our best we should win.
Whenever i watch richmond they never seem to be that clean in possesion and seem to turn it over, i could be wrong.
I just hope we handle the occasion better than they do. I really think that will decide the game.

I know that I should be thinking 8 out of 10 but Until we win another flag and prove how good we are I'm at a 5/10. Splinters hurt too!

Back