Food, Drink & Dining Out How do you take your coffee?

Remove this Banner Ad

this is a bizarre brag. if you haven't actually worked as a barista in high volume with specialty coffee then any certificate is entirely irrelevant.
lol,,,,, Cert 3 is serious business :moustache:

I did the course when I was volunteering for a spots club..... they didnt even have a machine ???

Not much too it on a small scale lots of RSI on a large scale though

I make 2 coffees a day (wife and I),they are better than a lot of high volume coffees I have bought.
The only ones that are better use better fresher beans and a bigger machine in a temperate climate.
To me the difference is not enough to make me change

But 1 day I might buy a good grinder and beans and a stronger machine.its not a real priority though

and yes I like a good Boho cafe if I see one.... but its pretty rare last cafe I went to was in Melb at Xmas,I have a few good ones I used to go to regularly when I lived there

I was never sure how it happened, or it might be because of the fact they grew up with terrible coffee but I can never remember my folks drinking instant, it was always fresh beans with a percolater or drip filter machine.
Posh bastard.

If I do its black no sugar or milk but with cinnamon and a touch of cayenne pepper. Bitter/Sweet/Spicy.

Also trying Keto Coffee from Fat Blaster.

I also like chicory coffee. It has a more robust and woody taste and it has no caffeine. Unlike coffee, my bowels don't feel dehydrated afterwards.

Whats your process? I make mine at home but im sure there's better ways to do it than put coffee, sugar, pinch of chocolate in a mug and pouring a tiny bit of boiled water to dissolve then milk/water/ice in 😂

No science to it .

Milk and coffee used to use cream or ice cream..into pasltic jug then into blitz machine ...
Then hello coffee ..
I used to use plunga and that with better coffee ....then like it cool down ...
Lazy and use intend coffee these days...

usually in my a-hole

Oh My George Takai GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While fending off the sexual advances of the barista with your other arm, I'm sure. :tearsofjoy:

With woman's all lined up to get your number ...🤣🤣

Do we work in the same building or something, you've seen it happen right?

Walking and talking geogre clooney in the coffee ads ...right here on BF.

There are some differences between me and George, um his hair is a lot more grey. Oh and he's American!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back