Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Senor M

Que?
Oct 16, 2016
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears

If you don’t understand how a protest that started in the footsteps of Victorian Parliament House relates to the Victorian government— then there’s not much point me trying to explain it to you.

It’s a pretty clear connection.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you don’t understand how a protest that started in the footsteps of Victorian Parliament House relates to the Victorian government— then there’s not much point me trying to explain it to you.

It’s a pretty clear connection.

Ah right. So anything that occurs on those steps, let’s post about it.
Gotcha.

I just find it amusing that those who bang on about cookers, keep watching their videos and give them more airtime on another platform.

Last edited:

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Ah right. So anything that occurs on those steps, let’s post about it.
Gotcha.

I just find it amusing that those who bang on about cookers, keep watching their videos and give them more airtime on another platform.
Good to know who they are when they all run in the November election though

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I mean he could
This guy ran federally and is still marching now

No offence mate, and I’m sure Craig is a cooked fella, but if someone else put out a tweet from some random Twitter page, and it was about Andrews, they’d be copping a grilling for choosing a no name Twitter page who can’t spell/has no blue tick.

They can run all they like, they won’t be going very far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
No offence mate, and I’m sure Craig is a cooked fella, but if someone else put out a tweet from some random Twitter page, and it was about Andrews, they’d be copping a grilling for choosing a no name Twitter page who can’t spell/has no blue tick.
Grammar error not spelling error
I've posted about Craig before Candidate shooting threat | Berwick Star News

Almost guaranteed he'll run again as an independent like he did in May but funded by Bosi again

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Grammar error not spelling error
I've posted about Craig before Candidate shooting threat | Berwick Star News

Almost guaranteed he'll run again as an independent like he did in May but funded by Bosi again

Ha Jesus.. isn’t that considered a death threat? How is he even allowed to run again after using those words?

Is this where Australian politics is at?

Last edited:

Navyblues09

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2009
Templestowe
AFL Club
Carlton
So I worked at a station recently which is about to be pulled down and rebuilt. Yet despite the demolition happening very shortly as the temp station has been built, they just spent 10s of thousands of dollars putting brand new carpet throughout the old station.

This is the same union campaigning against Andrew’s and his senior ministers due to a lack of funding.

It’s no wonder this government racks up so much debt if this is its idea of good governance.

FRUMPY

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So I worked at a station recently which is about to be pulled down and rebuilt. Yet despite the demolition happening very shortly as the temp station has been built, they just spent 10s of thousands of dollars putting brand new carpet throughout the old station.

This is the same union campaigning against Andrew’s and his senior ministers due to a lack of funding.

It’s no wonder this government racks up so much debt if this is its idea of good governance.
If you don't spend the money you don't get it next year.....all corrupt *ers

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
If you don't spend the money you don't get it next year.....all corrupt *ers

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Corrupt, refer it to IBAC: What can you report | IBAC

IBAC accepts complaints and information about:

If your complaint or information isn't about public sector corruption or police misconduct, find out which agency you should contact.

Common complaints we receive but can't investigate​

What you want to complain aboutWho you should complain to
Administration actions of state government agencies and councils Victorian Ombudsman

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Corrupt, refer it to IBAC: What can you report | IBAC

IBAC accepts complaints and information about:

If your complaint or information isn't about public sector corruption or police misconduct, find out which agency you should contact.

Common complaints we receive but can't investigate​

What you want to complain aboutWho you should complain to
Administration actions of state government agencies and councils Victorian Ombudsman
The example given (the carpet) is more waste and is reflective of what happens in year to year funding (we get that spend it or lose it mentality as well) but can also be lack of coordination/ big picture incompetence rather than outright corruption. But sometimes it’s good for these to be investigated to highlight what can be done better in the future to reduce waste.
The problem occurs when you have people who believe they should be infallible and so take mistakes very personally.

I accept that I will make mistakes
I want to be told when I do so I can get better at what I do
I do not take it as a personal attack when a mistake is pointed out to me
I am aware that by making mistakes some may judge me incompetent that’s something I am ok with.

FredLeDeux

Premium Platinum
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
The example given (the carpet) is more waste and is reflective of what happens in year to year funding (we get that spend it or lose it mentality as well) but can also be lack of coordination/ big picture incompetence rather than outright corruption. But sometimes it’s good for these to be investigated to highlight what can be done better in the future to reduce waste.
The problem occurs when you have people who believe they should be infallible and so take mistakes very personally.

I accept that I will make mistakes
I want to be told when I do so I can get better at what I do
I do not take it as a personal attack when a mistake is pointed out to me
I am aware that by making mistakes some may judge me incompetent that’s something I am ok with.
Yes, but you blokes have a systematic review system to pick up on mistakes and to make sure everybody does it better next time.

Remove this Banner Ad