Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Listen to:

Denniss - Economist

Hamad - Bone Marrow Transplant/Director of Haematology Clinical Trials Unit

Tingle - Journalist

But Don’t listen to:

View attachment 1601856

View attachment 1601857

View attachment 1601858

View attachment 1601859

If Epidemiologists are no longer qualified to comment, then boy are we in strife.

Thank you for confirming my initial post in that there are conservative experts, and some not so and that people pick and choose who they want to listen to, depending where they sit with covid (me included).
Definitely don't listen to Dr. Nick.

He is a clinician who tried a run at political hack and pundit, and was at one point a paid operative for the LNP.

There are numerous infectious disease experts and epidemiologists at MSPGH and the Doherty Institute, who are far better versed and respected on the topic.

Oh no, one more strike and you might not vote for him!

Also, not related to Daniel Andrews. Don't make me tap the sign.

Wanting to sue the herald sun.. the newspaper that is supposedly firmly against labor and that favours liberals.

This is pretty hilarious on all fronts 😂

Last edited:
I'd prefer it if they'd prioritise building public houses over building roads and rail lines. Housing homeless people and cutting the cost of rent, for low income earners, should be prioritised over cutting travel times.

To be fair to Guy it was someone’s else birthday and he brought his son along. I have also been at dinners with people who are degenerates but was friend of a friend.

People need to move on and leave the “Guy” alone
as party leader he sanctioned a coordinated 2018 election campaign attacking the safe schools program ... a program implemented to help and mentor vulnerable trans kids ............ matt guy can go to hell

[edit] its beyond hysterical he is now going after the herald scum

Last edited:
Serious housing shortage going on.

I see the old pentridge site still has acres of land zoned for housing but the developer has gone bust. Been like that for years. Probably lots more examples around the place

Maybe the govt needs a sunset on the zoning and then compusarily Aquire the land ap parkland value. At least something would be done then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see the old pentridge site still has acres of land zoned for housing but the developer has gone bust. Been like that for years. Probably lots more examples around the place

Maybe the govt needs a sunset on the zoning and then compusarily Aquire the land ap parkland value. At least something would be done then
the government likely would still face the same challenges in getting actual construction started (in terms of supply chains, workers etc) and currently I don't think government has much expertise in delivering houses.

Though they did build the quarantine center, so maybe they have some practice.

Just getting worse with developers allowed to sit on land, airbnb properties, increasing immigration and foreign student numbers before infrastructure is in place

we need higher taxes on empty properties, taxes and limited numbers for airbnb, reducing neg gearing benefits, and a tax on rentals/houses owned to/by non citizens (going to social housing which should be limited to citizens)

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you think Kennett will unveil Andrews' statue if asked? After all if not for his foresight in deciding to honour state Premiers who'd sacrificed so much to win three terms we wouldn't even be having this debate.

Isn’t the whole thing a bit strawman though? Jeff has his shed. Dan will have his train set

Do you think Kennett will unveil Andrews' statue if asked? After all if not for his foresight in deciding to honour state Premiers who'd sacrificed so much to win three terms we wouldn't even be having this debate.
elements within conservative media are really struggling with this bronze statue thing ...... andrews election win keeps on giving

Immortalised in bronze his greatest moment, flat on his back after his drunken stumble with his cheap Chinese mask on.

Nope and I sure as hell could never love a politician like you and your weird little mates.

Imagine actually getting upset because someone doesn’t like a politician 😂😂

Imagine throwing a tanty for 3 years, pretending to move state etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back