Autopsy Hubba Hubba, Blues blast the Dogs on the Coast

Who do you think played a good game for the Blues v the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I also love watching Bailey Smith go about it. He’s fast becoming one of my favourite non-Carlton players.
Agreed. Just the right amount of mongrel although once tagged by Ed didn’t know what hit him. I think once he gets thru that he’s gonna be an absolute gun mid

Hang on who’s everyone, I certainly never called this team soft in fact I have done exactly the opposite, don’t make blanket statements that just aren’t true..

If you took me saying 'everyone' so literally as to mean 'every single person who posted', then a million apologies good sir...

Was going to post this article for anyone wanting to bag Smith's character, but you beat me to the punch...
Sniping with a elbow from behind is poor form then mouthing of at person you hit when not looking is just weak
Great player love watching him play football
But rest isn’t anything I enjoy about our game

Have a read of this. Pre draft was the hardest trainer on the field. And has never tasted alcohol in his life. And from all reports still has never touched alcohol. And he still is a hue trainer. Not saying he still isn’t a flog though. But judging from his Instagram all his dogs teammates love him. Congrats on the win yesterday. You were too good for us

He drinks. Bulldogs leadership group told him if he didn't enjoy himself he will burn himself out. Obviously hasn't done any harm. No one would say he is a flog or drinks his bathwater if it wasn't for his haircut. If I played like That I'd rate myself too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a read of this. Pre draft was the hardest trainer on the field. And has never tasted alcohol in his life. And from all reports still has never touched alcohol. And he still is a hue trainer. Not saying he still isn’t a flog though. But judging from his Instagram all his dogs teammates love him. Congrats on the win yesterday. You were too good for us

I didn't drink, and swore not to ever, until I was 23-24. I now drink too much, and most of it can be put down to social situations and societal pressure. And he'd hardly be the first person to make a promise at 17 he couldn't keep.

All the best to him and to you.

Agree, forward line Xfactor for me is very important as well we have some very exciting players coming through... I’ve mentioned on here a few times we should be targeting dangerous small or medium forwards and speedy ball carriers, having Kennedy and Setterfield showing great signs as bigger bodied midfielders last night, I’m hoping that’s the path we go down and hopefully can land one if not two...
Go hard at Saad who still hasn't signed.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mouthed off to Cripps then got a good dose of what Cripps cops every week when Ed kept him to 7 touches and dragged him into deep water and drowned him in the second half, don’t mouth off to proven champions until you’ve walked in there shoes.
Ed has to be the premier stopper in the game at the moment.

Back