Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

People obviously have the right to protest (no matter how stupid it may be) but when you act like this you really need a stern reality check and they never get it.

I wonder if any would be able to make a coherent, reasonable argument about why they were protesting.

I wonder if any would be able to make a coherent, reasonable argument about why they were protesting.

Of course there are some that can but they may not even be there and they may largely be gathering sheep to bolster their influence and political agenda.

Nothing wrong with having ones say, but boy, some do go about it the wrong way, creating cacophony and not a lucid argument in sight.
By demanding inclusion, they create division.

I think "Booooo" just about covers it.

One of my favorite Peterson videos reminds me of Bigfooty - I think he's as worried about his friends as much as the protestors engaging him:

What does this have to do with political correctness?

It's just a dumping ground for every video you find of a non-white doing something bad.
Distinct lack of diversity in the classroom. I thought the PC brigade would be all over this? Remember, diversity is our strength, we must be multicultural in moving forwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No win situation really....Jordan should know better than to engage someone in dialogue in an ambush situation like that.

These Lefty Justice Warriors would be better off bailing up their Democrat senators & congressman & asking them why it is that they have sold out the country & refuse to resist Trump & the GOP on almost every bill....Or corporate lobbyist types for the exact same reasons.....But they refuse to confront the dragon head on & instead pick all these fights with people who have zero power over the legislature or policy.

Hood-winked morans the lot of em; Wasting their time & energy.

The Left actually had a role & a clue in the 60's & 70's.....Now it's pretty well 100% virtue signalling & stuff all else.

I liked the bit at the end, where he says "There are too many of you".
Comments quite clearly heard immediately after - "Too many of us trans people" "I'm statistically insignificant" or something like that.

The immediate assumption of victimhood based not upon the fact that he was ambushed and talked over the entire time, barely allowed to finish a sentence, but he left because there were too many transgender people.

"Yes, yer honour, I did pull a gun on him but he shot me because I was black."

No win situation really....Jordan should know better than to engage someone in dialogue in an ambush situation like that.

These Lefty Justice Warriors would be better off bailing up their Democrat senators & congressman & asking them why it is that they have sold out the country & refuse to resist Trump & the GOP on almost every bill....Or corporate lobbyist types for the exact same reasons.....But they refuse to confront the dragon head on & instead pick all these fights with people who have zero power over the legislature or policy.

Hood-winked morans the lot of em; Wasting their time & energy.

The Left actually had a role & a clue in the 60's & 70's.....Now it's pretty well 100% virtue signalling & stuff all else.
Was a big win in the end - he shot to prominence off that back of that clip. The whole argument started because of the original comments he made on his (extremely niche) YouTube channel. It's caused the hooah.

Was a big win in the end - he shot to prominence off that back of that clip. The whole argument started because of the original comments he made on his (extremely niche) YouTube channel. It's caused the hooah.
Which one?
I havent't seen many of them myself.

Which one?
I havent't seen many of them myself.
The video you posted. That was the one that really brought him out of nowhere into the internet's gaze. As I understand, the students arguing with him in that clip are ones from his campus who had gotten wind of the (then obscure) video JP put on his channel about opposing bill C-16. Before that, his channel was just recordings of his lectures and uploads of his TVO 'Maps of Meaning' series. Once those students caused a ruckus, that video got picked up by anti-sjw channels and re-broadcast, which created an avalanche effect of people checking out his channel and people noticing him.

Makes sense.
That was the first one I saw, a flatmate at the time showed it to me.

... of course, when I said "favourite" JP video, I meant it was pretty much the only one I've seen that I remember specifically. Might watch a few more.

Makes sense.
That was the first one I saw, a flatmate at the time showed it to me.

... of course, when I said "favourite" JP video, I meant it was pretty much the only one I've seen that I remember specifically. Might watch a few more.
I think this has been posted before but JP is very impressive in this video.

When I was a student the university would issue fines for this type of behaviour and you would not be able to receive your degree until all fines were paid.

There were plenty of avenues for political expression without preventing other people from speaking.

When I was a student the university would issue fines for this type of behaviour and you would not be able to receive your degree until all fines were paid.

There were plenty of avenues for political expression without preventing other people from speaking.

Censorship is the most nonintellectual concept in existence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back