Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The twitter conversation on the Michigan gun nuts seems to be focused on how small their genitalia must be. Funny how the left continually both body shame people with small penises, and equate penis size with manhood, all the time.
I'd argue that you're conflating progressivism with the left wing (they're not the same dichotomy) but beyond that, these people are certainly hypocrites.

Bear in mind, though, that Americans seem to revel in this level of discussion when it comes to their politics.

I believe I've seem right wing posters banned for pushing white supremacist ideals and viewpoints.

Can you confirm if that has happened?

Do you believe they should have been banned, or do you think they should be able to share their ideas here, as a form of free speech and as a better way to educate people?
I expect people have, I don't get briefed on everything that has happened or even what's going on day to day from other mods.

I'd rather know who the racists are than have them hidden and I'd rather not hear the opinions, but there is a difference between not hearing things I don't like and those things not existing and I think the journey to the happy ending isn't through isolating those unapproved opinions until they die out - because I don't think they do.

This seems mighty white to me.

IMO white supremacist ideas should be punted to the kerb immediately...
I can sit there and say in an offhand fashion that I'd "rather not hear the opinions" because I'm white, male and if I were religious, Protestant...have I ever felt threatened in my home/work/street because of these racist ideas? Nope.

For POC these threats are real and threaten their safety and/or well being...

* the racists and their bull s**t

This board is a example of lefty hypocrisy
Which side of the tracks you post from determines if Big footy rules apply or not

if your views align with the egocentric overlords, posting derogatory rubbish on a repetitive nauseating loop without sanction is fine
The poor oppressed conservative of BigFooty. Your heart just bleeds doesn't it. The Nelson Mandela's of 2020.

The poor oppressed conservative of BigFooty. Your heart just bleeds doesn't it. The Nelson Mandela's of 2020.

not conservative, not anything..

only a liberal though would advocate different consequences for the same actions depending on political bias..your childish attempt to mock me only increased the merit of this thread.
Nelson Mandela lol...lefty virtue signalling is next level

not conservative, not anything..

only a liberal though would advocate different consequences for the same actions depending on political bias..your childish attempt to mock me only increased the merit of this thread.
Nelson Mandela lol...lefty virtue signalling is next level
spoken like a true moderate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#ObamaGate treading..

Biden rape cases.

But the left..

Ignore. Lol
Use your words. What are you trying to say here? That the Left is ignoring Biden's accusation of rape? I rather don't think they are, and in any case the moderate Democrats have a closer alignment to traditional Right wing politics and economics than they do their left wing counterparts.

#ObamaGate treading..

Biden rape cases.

But the left..

Ignore. Lol

This is their problem in a nutshell.

They do not clean house, and until they do they will not have any relevance.

This is their problem in a nutshell.

They do not clean house, and until they do they will not have any relevance.

Interesting data:

Snake_Baker post count in thread "hypocrisy of the left" = 525.
Snake_Baker post count in thread "hypocrisy of the right" = 0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back