[ICC Cricket World Cup 2003] - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how in the pitch report, both Dean Jones and Mike Smith said that the team who won the toss would definetly bat and then Flemming decides to bowl straight away just about :D

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
Any discussion can be discussed here!

I'd suggest you stick to discussing the cricket to avoid confusion.:)

Amazing century from Sanath Jayasuria tonight.

He's currently 111 n.o with 15 boundaries.

When on song, Jayasuria is as good a one day batsman as i've seen.

Jayasuria is in scary form, he's always been a champion but it's always been on the lower bouncing pitches.

It goes to show 1 man in any single match can be the difference.

In the other game Zimbabwe have made 2/340 off there 50, Craig Wishhart making a massive 172 n.o!! Theres a fair chance Hayden or Gilly will be able to crack 200+ when we play them.

Re: Re: [ICC Cricket World Cup 2003] - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Originally posted by Fred
I'd suggest you stick to discussing the cricket to avoid confusion.:)

Oi! Buzz off to your own boards :p.

Nathan Astle just took the term 'suicide single' a little too far...

Sri Lanka could have had 3 run outs in the first 8 balls....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Brett Li
Sri Lanka win by 47 runs.

Great result. that should shut up a few loud mouth Kiwis in London.

:p :p

Loud mouth South Africans, then the loud mouthed Kiwis...just the Aussies to go for your hat trick Brett!

Damn I wish I had Austar :(

That's certainly blown the pool apart. New Zealand-South Africa will be a cracker. Must win for both teams especially New Zealand with their likely forfeit.

Kenya are now looking good to proceed if they can knock off the other two minnows.

What was Fleming thinking bowling first? Ridiculous decision.

Good night for me in my fantasy cricket comp - I had Styris and Murali. Styris is in great form.

I think the Kiwis are in massive trouble - 0-2 with the Kenya forfeit. They were my pick for the smoky before the tournament, but it looks like the Windies may be that team unless the Kiwis can beat South Africa.

Originally posted by Brett Li
Sri Lanka win by 47 runs.

Great result. that should shut up a few loud mouth Kiwis in London.

:p :p

I'm sure that was Sri Lanka's motivation, to shut up loud mouthed Kiwis in London. :D

I have just checked the TAB website for the Kenya odds. I think that the 150-1 odds are for Kenya to make the Semi Finals, not the Super Six stage. Can anyone confirm what the odds are for Kenya to make the Super Six stage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back