In the doghouse with the missus

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont have a bf :(

Usually have no extra hand.

Until today i never considered thered be any girls on this forum. lol its something so obvious and still it didn't cross my mind.

Not against it btw.
just goes to show that times have changed and obv i need to catch up.

I think the next course of action for the OP is to organise an all boys trip with his mates to thailand. No partners allowed

I have done that trip x 10 over the years. Worked FIFO in SE Asia so im more than qualified to organise any trip.

Reckon im done with those days tho. doesnt excite me anymore.

Until today i never considered thered be any girls on this forum. lol its something so obvious and still it didn't cross my mind.

Not against it btw.

just goes to show that times have changed and obv i need to catch up.

This is my fave part of the post... :D

Makes sense

All couples fight
It's + and -
The way of all things, so it's gonna happen
We might have one maybe once a year
I'll end up making a cuppa tea and plonking it in front of her on the coffee table, or she will get something from the pantry to eat and give me some in the same way i deliver a cuppa

It happens...you both get over it

Thats the stupid thing. When u live in ur own bubble sometimes u don't see the most obvious things.

Like I said b4 I'm not against it at all. I'm surprised, but I'm more surprised that I'm surprised. If that makes any sense..

I am going to a friends wedding next month i met off BF- shes a chick.
Got another friend off BF- chick.

Lots of chicks.

I am going to a friends wedding next month i met off BF- shes a chick.
Got another friend off BF- chick.

Lots of chicks.

Thats pretty cool.

As my gf just said, If theres chicks playing footy now why wouldn't there be chicks on BF.

im so blur its not funny. in my defence im not on bf that much and when I'm on I usually stick to the MB.

and from the fighting and trolling I probably assumed no girls would be a part of that shitfest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats pretty cool.

As my gf just said, If theres chicks playing footy now why wouldn't there be chicks on BF.

im so blur its not funny. in my defence im not on bf that much and when I'm on I usually stick to the MB.

and from the fighting and trolling I probably assumed no girls would be a part of that shitfest.

Lol ive been here since 2006. And the main board is one area i never go :)

Should have asked her if she was getting emotional because she was on her period. That would have smoothed it all over no worries.

Then offered to pop down to the pub for the night if she needs some time to cool off, and drew attention to how selfless you are that she wouldn't have to cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it too soon to talk about Uncle Frank again with the missus

Man, 75, charged over historic sex abuse after arriving from Thailand
Rachel EddieOctober 23, 2019 — 5.23pm
A 75-year-old man has been arrested after landing at Melbourne Airport on historic child sex allegations dating back to the 1970s and '80s.
The man, who lives in Thailand, is accused of abuse in Maryborough, Castlemaine and East Melbourne between 1975 and 1983.
Police arrested the man when he landed in Melbourne on Tuesday.
He was interviewed by police and faces five charges.
The charges include gross indecency with a male, two counts of indecent assault on a male person, indecent assault, and knowingly possessing child abuse material.
The abuse allegations relate to two incidents in Maryborough, one in Castlemaine and one in East Melbourne, a police spokesman said.
The man was bailed to appear at Bendigo Magistrates' Court later this month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back