In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

13056... Oh well.
At least for me it's not waste. It allows me to partake in the ticket presale so I can actually get tickets for about half the home games this year.

I really feel for you guys. I've been to Subi a twice. The first time the club got me tickets the second time my mate got us some through the Geelong supporters club.
Is it really that gard to get tickets? Seems every week is a 35-38k attendence. Doesn't that shithole hold 42k?

I can get a ticket to every Crows/Power game other than the showdown just by rocking up. It might be s**t seats but there's always some.

Got my tickets to our round 9 game against Port from the website Wednesday when they came on sale at 9am. Great seats, easy as.
I keep saying this but you have no *in idea how good a new stadium is.
It's like going to your first ever game of footy. You don't even care about the game for the first few weeks.

Morning ALl

Finally decided to join this forum:D

I was ITW from 2007 to 2015. At the time I signed up my partner as well. Our lucky number came up last year. As we were entitled to 8 memberships I took 6. The last two on offer were restricted seats. I thought stuff that - six is enough anyway.
In 2015 our seats were all separated. My two sons (11 and 13) had to sit next to strangers. That was ok as the people next to them kept an eye on them so that was good.

In 2016 we applied for seat moves. The club said that they found it very difficult to even do medical moves. Fair enough - I thought.

Then in Feb this year they contacted me and I had the opportunity to log into the wensite and pick seats from what was available at the time. Brilliant - I now have 5 of my seats (2x2 + 1 on it's own) in the same block and in the Captains Club. The sixth seat in is a premium section and my now 14 year old didn't want to move. Ok then - his choice.

Downside - memberships now cost me ~$4,500

My advice. When your number comes up take whatever is there (restricted is dodgy I reckon) and then apply for a seat move.

Once you are in - you are in!

I have seen some posters here discuss the fact that they wont take a seat because they will sit on their own. I think that is a flawed strategy. Just my view though.

Good luck to all here with getting their seated memberships.

I'm number. 2901

Which on last years renewal rate would require seven years of waiting to obtain a seat at subiaco.

2016 being my eighth year ITW.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Eastern Rangers

I think you might do better than that next year. What seems to be overlooked in these discussions is this fact.

When the renewals come up each year it seems to go as follows.
1. The ITW members from 1 - 1000 get first choice of all available seats.
2. The ITW members from 1001 to 2000 get second choice of all available seats.
3. The ITW members from 2001 to 3000 get third choice of all available seats.

From memory each category has window of about 3 days (might have been 5) to take up their seats. SO after 3 days has expired the offer becomes open to the second group. I was in the second category when I got my offer. I jumped in as fast as I could. I think that many don't take up their offer immediately because they wont accept single seatso_O so then it moves to the next bracket and so on. Doesn't last past the 2nd or 3rd category.

If you decide to take the seats you have to take your entire quote then and there. That is - each ITW membership entitles the holder to 2 adults and 2 children. If you only take 1 adult and 1 child - that's it all over. You can't wait around at the same position for the other adult and child seat.

I am not sure if it changes from year to year but that's how it worked for me.:D

Hope you guys all get aboard soon!

3100ish after 9 years. Moved up 3700 spots in that time.

I'll get one along with everyone else at the new stadium, I think.

Being in the wings actually suits me perfectly right now- I've got a 19 m/o at home so wouldnt have either the time, or dispensable income to afford the full membership anyway for the 3 of us. This gives me access to any of the games that I can get to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My advice. When your number comes up take whatever is there (restricted is dodgy I reckon) and then apply for a seat move.

Once you are in - you are in!

I have seen some posters here discuss the fact that they wont take a seat because they will sit on their own. I think that is a flawed strategy. Just my view though.
Indeed. When I finally got off ITW toward the end of 2013 we could only get seats separated by a row and half a dozen seats in between, but we took them. Most games we were able to sit together anyway. At the start of 2014 they were able to give us seats together.

We were only two seats though, obviously the more you want the harder it is to get.

Eastern Rangers

I think you might do better than that next year. What seems to be overlooked in these discussions is this fact.

When the renewals come up each year it seems to go as follows.
1. The ITW members from 1 - 1000 get first choice of all available seats.
2. The ITW members from 1001 to 2000 get second choice of all available seats.
3. The ITW members from 2001 to 3000 get third choice of all available seats.

From memory each category has window of about 3 days (might have been 5) to take up their seats. SO after 3 days has expired the offer becomes open to the second group. I was in the second category when I got my offer. I jumped in as fast as I could. I think that many don't take up their offer immediately because they wont accept single seatso_O so then it moves to the next bracket and so on. Doesn't last past the 2nd or 3rd category.

If you decide to take the seats you have to take your entire quote then and there. That is - each ITW membership entitles the holder to 2 adults and 2 children. If you only take 1 adult and 1 child - that's it all over. You can't wait around at the same position for the other adult and child seat.

I am not sure if it changes from year to year but that's how it worked for me.:D

Hope you guys all get aboard soon!

Dear Eastern Rangers

Congratulations! The West Coast Eagles are pleased to offer you the opportunity to upgrade from your In The Wings membership to a reserved seat Season Membership for the 2017 season...

Dear Eastern Rangers

Congratulations! The West Coast Eagles are pleased to offer you the opportunity to upgrade from your In The Wings membership to a reserved seat Season Membership for the 2017 season...
Did it create a problem with your membership when changing names from Eastern Hills to Eastern Rangers?

Just got my notification for tomorrow. Hope I can get 2 'OK' seats, & ill apply to get them moved together for the new stadium (hopefully it shouldn't be a problem??).

But right now, I just so bloody excited to have seats almost in my grasp....

How did you guys get your waitlist number? I've been a waitlist member for 8 years

How did you guys get your waitlist number? I've been a waitlist member for 8 years
It should be in the letter they send every year but if you can't find it, just contact the club membership office & they'll tell you

It should be in the letter they send every year but if you can't find it, just contact the club membership office & they'll tell you
This year I got a ten year Member pin. All of which was on the wait list. Today I got the email telling me that I'm up for membership. I'm wondering if I take my allotment of tickets scattered around the ground now, if I will end up better off when the new stadium seating wise than if I spend another year on the wait list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back