In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully you'll get an offer, & if you dont want whats offered, get good at snaring GA seating, maybe after 11 games you'll have the procedure off pat.
2100ish so should be ok. Its the people at 4000 to 5000th in line that will be on the cut off that i feel for

extra 10k seats, 11 games, 110k extra seats, 5 game membership, 22k ITW members get an offer.

Err, maths again, ? Is 22k offers to ITW members correct, its ball park, conservative IMHO, a 3 game membership will effectively sell each seat 3 times.

Happy to be corrected.

Serious question how do 'reduced game memberships' work?

Are games allocated by Club, chosen by member, rotated around etc etc?

Just curious.

I know Anzac Day is most in demand at the Pies & understand it gets moved about each year.

To work the club needs to allocate. Look forward to someone posting who knows .

If you pick the three or five game membership I hope they have it so if you want to upgrade to full membership 11 games you get priority over people in the list. It would be good to have ITW go to a few games despite not being able to be full members.
I'm pretty sure seated members get preference to change seats (if they want) etc after each season before ITW members come in for the scraps, so it would make sense that 3/5 game members can move to any free 11 game memberships before non-seated members get a crack.

I can't believe they might still be allocating seating until April... you'd think the club was run by our pollies :rolleyes:

the 3 and 5 game memberships are GA only. We are probably lucky they are as this bunch would have no chance of being able to organise rotating seated memberships.

I'm around the 3.5k mark ITW (9 or 10yr member). I feel like we'll be very close to getting a seat/on the cusp of missing out depending on the renewal rate, extra corporate seating, stadium seating and # of ITW that take up >2 seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they are not part of the seating allocated to the club - don't believe you. Understand why you read that into what has been said.

For the time being I'd assume they are part of the seating allocated to the club... and based on that if say 6,000 formerly reserve seated members moved to this model then they'd only take up about 2,000 seats at the new stadium (5 + 3 + 3 = 3 members in to 1 seat). Obviously numbers have been pulled out of my...

For the time being I'd assume they are part of the seating allocated to the club... and based on that if say 6,000 formerly reserve seated members moved to this model then they'd only take up about 2,000 seats at the new stadium (5 + 3 + 3 = 3 members in to 1 seat). Obviously numbers have been pulled out of my...

Its not clear on that we both agree.

My read is:
1. the seated members @ Subi get allocated
2. any of those members has access to 11, 5 or 3 game seating
3 Once the Subi seated have been allocated, ITW members will be offered 5 or 3 game packages in order of their membership.

My response to your seat of the pants ;) guesstimate is
38k seated @ Subi, 50k seats @ Optus Stadium, 12k to be filled, 25k ITW members offered 5 or 3 game membership, everyone on the books gets an offer & the opportunity to offer upgrades as vacancies occur hey, more dollars !!) Supply does not exceed demand being the end game.

If you're a bandwagon hopping latecomer you take what you get and be happy about it, pal.
I'm like a 10 year member you banana.

Just so happens my debit card expired back in like 2013 and my membership lapsed because of it. Now I'm only a 4 year member :):gun:

I never got a cap. ITW members don't get caps, they just get the same shitty sticker, lanyard, pin and fridge magnet every ******* year.

The reason you didn't get a cap is because they are issued from the Team Store and guess who still works at the team store Masten.
I spoke with him yesterday to see if he could get you a cap.

Sorry Mate no luck ..... if fact Masto told me :

" Lets be clear here you can tell that ****** Dark Sharks, he ain't getting nothing until he starts spelling my name right.
Oh and you tell him just because he sponsored me don't mean jack s**t and he can stick his :pileofpoop::coffee: where the sun don't shine.
He also said that he had spoken with his Godfather and there is a very real chance that they mess up your credit / debit card details ( again :p;) ) and you go right back to the end of the ITW line."

I know that was a harsh reaction from # 7 , but you seem to have really pissed him off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back