In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

The reason you didn't get a cap is because they are issued from the Team Store and guess who still works at the team store Masten.
I spoke with him yesterday to see if he could get you a cap.

Sorry Mate no luck ..... if fact Masto told me :

" Lets be clear here you can tell that ****** Dark Sharks, he ain't getting nothing until he starts spelling my name right.
Oh and you tell him just because he sponsored me don't mean jack s**t and he can stick his :pileofpoop::coffee: where the sun don't shine.
He also said that he had spoken with his Godfather and there is a very real chance that they mess up your credit / debit card details ( again :p;) ) and you go right back to the end of the ITW line."

I know that was a harsh reaction from # 7 , but you seem to have really pissed him off.
I can see why he is disappointed in his sponsor this year after a breakout season last year with a decent sponsor.

To be a snobby member, I’m not sure why everyone is whinging. Yes people are in the dark but it’s going by their exact timeline they have everyone

One bloke even says he read the email with the deadline in it and then still felt the need to call the club. Unbelievable.

You'd think 10 years on a list would teach you some patience

The segment says there is 17,000 people in the Wings. At $70 a pop that equates to nearly $1,200,000 the club receives for basically nothing.

$1.2m for selling fridge magnets and lanyards.

Good gig.

That’s a great revenue stream for the club. I don’t see an issue for being charged to be in the line. They get preference for tickets during the season and their spot in line

One bloke even says he read the email with the deadline in it and then still felt the need to call the club. Unbelievable.

You'd think 10 years on a list would teach you some patience

They clearly outlined everything during the transition emails and online. Heck I read it all too and I’m a seated member.

I’m sure if the stadium deal was done earlier they would have had this all sorted by now.

The segment says there is 17,000 people in the Wings. At $70 a pop that equates to nearly $1,200,000 the club receives for basically nothing.

$1.2m for selling fridge magnets and lanyards.

Good gig.

Seriously though guys, the club is making huge profits every year. The crap issued to ITW Members is pathetic. Then the quality of the shirts and other merchandise is way below the prices they charge. My daughter’s school shirts are better quality for less than half the price. Surely the club could insist on getting us better quality gear for the prices we pay. Surely!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The guy ringing up saying he’d burn his memorabilia etc, get over yourself, there’s a line for a reason. One in, one out. Go support the dockers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The issue (or conspiracy if you prefer that angle) is that there are random stories of people who've somehow been able to jump the queue.

The issue (or conspiracy if you prefer that angle) is that there are random stories of people who've somehow been able to jump the queue.

It’s not random. They clearly stated if you were an “in the wings” within x from 0. You could be added to groups, however you would only be able to access 1 ticket, not the 4 tickets per “in the wings” membership. That’s the “random” queue jumping for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not random. They clearly stated if you were an “in the wings” within x from 0. You could be added to groups, however you would only be able to access 1 ticket, not the 4 tickets per “in the wings” membership. That’s the “random” queue jumping for you
BRB, sending text to someone I know with a seated membership... :p

Yes I jumped in to a friends ticket but because I wasn't family was told no.

17000 ITW members who all leaped in the air in elation at the news the government was building a brand new super stadium.
The news of 80,000 seats was awesome as everyone had a chance of a seat.
The news of 60,000 made those chances a little slimmer.
A month from the first
season starting and those chances are looking slimmer still.

How many will stay ITW if they don't get seats and howe many will say stuff I will go GA to a couple of games.

Also how many other clubs would have a waiting list for seats and Charge 70.00 a year to be on it?

Yes I jumped in to a friends ticket but because I wasn't family was told no.

17000 ITW members who all leaped in the air in elation at the news the government was building a brand new super stadium.
The news of 80,000 seats was awesome as everyone had a chance of a seat.
The news of 60,000 made those chances a little slimmer.
A month from the first
season starting and those chances are looking slimmer still.

How many will stay ITW if they don't get seats and howe many will say stuff I will go GA to a couple of games.

Also how many other clubs would have a waiting list for seats and Charge 70.00 a year to be on it?

1. I’d say there’ll be a bigger list turnover or people saying they only want 3 or 5 game memberships after this year. Perth people may get annoyed with the public transport to the stadium.

2. GA seems to give In the Wings members preference to actual general public

3. Are these other clubs the Big Birds and Kings of the Big Game? No. They are not.

At 8,800 on the waiting list I never really held much hope for getting an upgrade, but with the ETA moving into April it's definitely problematic for those on the absolute precipice of getting an upgrade.

I will say that having 17,000+ people paying $70-$170 to sit on a waiting list for up to a decade is testament to the loyalty of our fans - no matter how frustrated we may be with the club on and off the field.

Pretty sure all clubs have non-seated memberships. We do for $50

So you're paying $20 per year (extra) to be on the wait list for up-to-4 seated memberships, and have priority access to ticket resale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back