Isaac Heeney vs Christian Petracca

Who is/will be the better player?

• Isaac Heeney

Votes: 178 53.5%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 155 46.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don't think Heeney ia back to 100% after his vout of glandular fever, but he's still in our top 5 most weeks. I'm expecting a big finish to the season and an even bigger 2018.

Heeney has spent considerable more time in the midfield this season and has really stood up. On form, he's the Swans 2nd beat midfielder behind Parker.

In haven't watcb much of the Dees this season, How's Petracca tracking?

Heeney has spent considerable more time in the midfield this season and has really stood up. On form, he's the Swans 2nd beat midfielder behind Parker.

In haven't watcb much of the Dees this season, How's Petracca tracking?
been in our best 6 almost every game so far this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney clearly.

Tracs been a bit fumbly and tending to wildly blaze away while playing on the ball lately. He's more an "impact player" than anything else right now, can have a dynamite 10-15 minute period but isn't putting it together for a full game. If he manages to, this should be close.

Heeney showed what Petracca is capable of today but never quite delivers on... a match winner
Petracca has been a match winner

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Heeney for me due to better game sense.

Both incredible talents though, if it does click for Petracca look out.

Even if it doesn't you should still have a good HFF at the least, not too many players have that level of talent.

Heeney for me due to better game sense.

Both incredible talents though, if it does click for Petracca look out.

Even if it doesn't you should still have a good HFF at the least, not too many players have that level of talent.

This. Petracca may never become the player many thought he would due to lack of footy smarts.

This. Petracca may never become the player many thought he would due to lack of footy smarts.
Dont forget he has only played 58 games.

Plenty of time ahead for him

Dangerfield had similar struggles and he turned it round. Although people still do question his effectiveness.
Yeah not sure why people question his effectiveness tbh.

Around the 100 game mark we are going to find out if he is going to live up to potential or not

Back