Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels right
Slightly pissed though… ordered a jumper already online for my 6 yo for part of Xmas gift , loves Izak
Had the 22 printed on it 😑
The correct response would be to contact the club and see if they can organise a personalised signing from the great Ian "Sarge" Perrie - every kid's dream.

Feels right
Slightly pissed though… ordered a jumper already online for my 6 yo for part of Xmas gift , loves Izak
Had the 22 printed on it 😑
Some club person you are.
Poor old Oscar Ryan has barely stepped into the club, and you are putting a line through his name. ;)

Taken your advice WaynesWorld19

Sent the below

Good evening
I just wanted to enquire on the possibility of an exchange, I have recently purchased a youth clash guernsey for my 6yo son as part of his Xmas present, as an added touch i added the number 22 as my son Beau completely idolises Izak Rankine.
Only to find today he has changed to 23. (which is brilliant continuing with the indigenous tradition formed by Andrew McLeod )
Is there an option for exchanging and replacing with a 23 printed on?
It’s still comes with all tags on it
I wouldn’t ask if was a change of mind , but is purely based on a hope it is possible as stoked as he will be receiving a new guernsey from Santa, not being Izaks number will slightly disappoint him (not that he’ll say )
If the answers no I completely understand , but thought can’t hurt to ask
Of course this happened the one time we’re thinking we’re ahead of schedule and organised haha
Thanks for your time
Went too soft, should have said your son can’t stop crying 😆

Wonder how many Lachie Murphy badges they’ve sold ? 😂
I'll top that, was at a Sturt v Crows game a couple of years ago and my son got Tim Baccanello's autograph (top up player) on his crows top. I'll bet he is the only supporter with that autograph on his top (he just happens to be a teacher at his school which is why he did get it)

The correct response would be to contact the club and see if they can organise a personalised signing from the great Ian "Sarge" Perrie - every kid's dream.
If you can get a Perrie autograph, I'll buy it from you Viva la Mattner !!

Got the bounce back will respond in 1-3 business days
The crowmania email rejected my mail
So sent to the general club one
Keep us posted, Im interested in how this will pan out.

I really hope its a positive outcome you get, my inner child would feel the same way as your son would if its the wrong number. :$

I havent been to the outer at the footy for a while, does anyone know, do some fans still wear those huge duffel coats with a player number on the back and Crows players badges all over it. I remember back in the day seeing a few wear these to Footy Park.

Got a response
Basically stiff s**t;

Hi,
We don't have any online orders for you for a youth clash guernsey so assuming you purchased instore, unfortunately we are unable to exchange the guernsey four you.

We only found out about the number change late on Friday so it has come as a surprise to a lot of people.

Kind regards

CROWmania Team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a response
Basically stiff s**t;

Hi,
We don't have any online orders for you for a youth clash guernsey so assuming you purchased instore, unfortunately we are unable to exchange the guernsey four you.

We only found out about the number change late on Friday so it has come as a surprise to a lot of people.

Kind regards

CROWmania Team
Try again. Corporations can do better than that.

Got a response
Basically stiff s**t;

Hi,

Kind regards

CROWmania Team
Aaahhh yes ....can understand CROWmania not exchanging an item purchased at a retail outlet

Sorry, I thought you had purchased from the Club Shop .....doubt the retail outlet will have any compassion either

Looks like you're going to be buying a 2nd guernsey .....at least you have your Wife's Xmas present now though ;)

Aaahhh yes ....can understand CROWmania not exchanging an item purchased at a retail outlet

Sorry, I thought you had purchased from the Club Shop .....doubt the retail outlet will have any compassion either

Looks like you're going to be buying a 2nd guernsey .....at least you have your Wife's Xmas present now though ;)
I did I ordered through Crowmania website - who I think is offsite

So the number was added after purchase ....ouch
Nah at time of purchase
Was in my mums name so have responded with this saying WTF
It’s not change of mind
Honestly think I’ll get nowhere it’s the principle of it , the profit margins on these are insane it’s no skin off thier nose

IMG_3381.jpeg

Nah at time of purchase
Was in my mums name so have responded with this saying WTF
It’s not change of mind
Honestly think I’ll get nowhere it’s the principle of it , the profit margins on these are insane it’s no skin off thier nose

View attachment 1862184
As I mentioned, If I was in your position ,I'd still seek a time where the young lad could meet Izak and ask him to sign the top and even explain what happened - I am sure Izak would be most happy to and your lad could always keep the top as an autographed one. The good news (call it the silver lining to the cloud) is that I suspect Izak will be with us for many more seasons and there will be an opportunity for your lad to upgrade his top to the No. 23 in the coming seasons.

Got a response
Basically stiff s**t;

Hi,

Kind regards

CROWmania Team
Sorry. That's rubbish from the club.

They're not obligated to provide a refund but surely a good business would do so in good faith, especially to a club member
I’d have been happy to pay a small restocking fee if needed
Shutdown pretty quickly
Considering a member of 14 years abit disappointed
Have put thousands through the store over that period of time

Back