Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d have been happy to pay a small restocking fee if needed
Shutdown pretty quickly
Considering a member of 14 years abit disappointed
Have put thousands through the store over that period of time
It's stuff like this that really makes me wonder. Club treats it's members like s**t.

Stupid thing is they say they have no orders like that….
Clearly the invoice contradicts it
I’m wondering whether they didn’t even bother
A long shot, what if you emailed Silvers direct and explained the situation and that your son will be very upset as Rankine is his idol (so to speak)..you never know. You could always try contacting one of the board members - it might get pressure put on their marketing and sales department to help you out.

A long shot, what if you emailed Silvers direct and explained the situation and that your son will be very upset as Rankine is his idol (so to speak)..you never know. You could always try contacting one of the board members - it might get pressure put on their marketing and sales department to help you out.
Yeah that’s a good idea
Where would I find his email address?

I’d have been happy to pay a small restocking fee if needed
Shutdown pretty quickly
Considering a member of 14 years abit disappointed
Have put thousands through the store over that period of time
Sell it to Oscar Ryan's relatives!

Sent !
Let’s see what I get
Good Afternoon Tim,

Sorry to bother you with a trivial issue but just wanted to share my concerns/frustrations , it’s abit of a story with the copied and pasted preceding correspondence at the bottom so please bear with me.

I have copied below the correspondence with the Crowmania store in regards to purchasing a guernsey for my 6 yo son with Izak Rankine’s #22 added to it , Izak is the reason my son supports the Crows seeing him live at AO with me helped me sway him to our side of the fence and not follow the Power like his Mum and older brother !

This jumper was only purchased in the last couple of weeks , as it is for Xmas we were trying to beat the rush especially with postage , only to find on Sunday he is now #23…..

As happy as he’ll be receiving a new guernsey, seeing what is now Izaks old number will be slightly disappointing for him

I’ve also attached the tax invoice showing purchase , I feel like I was just fobbed off by the store staff and a little more research surely would have located the order history

It’s left a sour taste in the mouth of a season ticket holder since 2010 and potentially in the mouth of a future season ticket holder of my son

I don’t expect you to pull rank on them just want you to be made aware

Thanks for taking the time to read this Tim

Regards ,

They're not obligated to provide a refund but surely a good business would do so in good faith, especially to a club member
Exactly, because then that member would tell all their friends and internet friends how nice the club was and how easy they made it.

Sometimes some good PR goes a long way, particularly when everyone is so strapped for cash and struggling in these trying times.

I don't expect much from Crowmaina.... can't even run their Facebook page well. There were calls to delete some utterly hateful messages left in the comments section of one of the AFLW merch drops and it fell on deaf ears.

I don't expect much from Crowmaina.... can't even run their Facebook page well. There were calls to delete some utterly hateful messages left in the comments section of one of the AFLW merch drops and it fell on deaf ears.

Correct they only ‘closed’ the comments after the club intervened when Rainbow Crows brought it to the clubs attention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah at time of purchase
Was in my mums name so have responded with this saying WTF
It’s not change of mind
Honestly think I’ll get nowhere it’s the principle of it , the profit margins on these are insane it’s no skin off thier nose

View attachment 1862184
I hope they help - but what does the "no refund no exchange" mean in the product name?

Exactly, because then that member would tell all their friends and internet friends how nice the club was and how easy they made it.

Sometimes some good PR goes a long way, particularly when everyone is so strapped for cash and struggling in these trying times.
I wonder what consumer law says. I suppose adding a number to it makes it not returnable. What if the item is faulty. Surely, they have to give a refund them.

I'm pretty sure the online store at a minimum is outsourced, which is why you're probably not getting a ton of traction with them. They've already got your money on the deal, so probably don't care all to much about being helpful.

Stupid thing is they say they have no orders like that….
Clearly the invoice contradicts it
I’m wondering whether they didn’t even bother
Isn’t crowmania online store external to club and physical store run by club? This is perhaps the issue here

Try the store and/or then someone inside the club who actually care about clubs image

Isn’t crowmania online store external to club and physical store run by club? This is perhaps the issue here

Try the store and/or then someone inside the club who actually care about clubs image
The club needs to be in control more of how both operations protect the brands image.

Stuff like this just makes the club look heartless.

Do you think they had this circumstance in mind?
Where you personalise the jumper and then want to return it?

Maybe, hard to know.

It's very strange to see a store not just do the exchange, so it's a bit unclear why they're pushing back.

I just thought the fact that they wrote NO EXCHANGES in the product's name seemed strangely strong - you don't see that very often.

Back