Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I haven't kept it from 1997, but there are quotes in the post above. If you look at the Wikipedia page for Andy McLeod, you could chase up reference 11 which seems to be it.
He’s taking the piss out of Mostyn who repeatedly wanted me to find the interview to confirm what I was saying (in regards to Dawson training less in the midfield last preseason), I eventually found it and tagged him in the post and it’s been crickets ever since from him.

Feels right
Slightly pissed though… ordered a jumper already online for my 6 yo for part of Xmas gift , loves Izak
Had the 22 printed on it 😑
Take him to training and ask Izak to autograph it anyway. I am sure he would and then its one your son can hang on his bedroom wall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Email you son's scenario ....will get a better response than phoning
Taken your advice WaynesWorld19

Sent the below

Good evening
I just wanted to enquire on the possibility of an exchange, I have recently purchased a youth clash guernsey for my 6yo son as part of his Xmas present, as an added touch i added the number 22 as my son Beau completely idolises Izak Rankine.
Only to find today he has changed to 23. (which is brilliant continuing with the indigenous tradition formed by Andrew McLeod )
Is there an option for exchanging and replacing with a 23 printed on?
It’s still comes with all tags on it
I wouldn’t ask if was a change of mind , but is purely based on a hope it is possible as stoked as he will be receiving a new guernsey from Santa, not being Izaks number will slightly disappoint him (not that he’ll say )
If the answers no I completely understand , but thought can’t hurt to ask
Of course this happened the one time we’re thinking we’re ahead of schedule and organised haha
Thanks for your time

1nhqil.jpg

Back