Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where you personalise the jumper and then want to return it?

Maybe, hard to know.

It's very strange to see a store not just do the exchange, so it's a bit unclear why they're pushing back.

I just thought the fact that they wrote NO EXCHANGES in the product's name seemed strangely strong - you don't see that very often.

No, the circumstance we're talking about here

I wonder how many people have 22 on their jumpers and would want an exchange to 23?

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
The number purchased between the end of the season and the number change announcement would be interesting

I'd assume a handful at most...? But guessing of course

Isn’t crowmania online store external to club and physical store run by club? This is perhaps the issue here

Try the store and/or then someone inside the club who actually care about clubs image

Crowmania is completely outsourced (the store itself, match day outlets, and online).

Nah at time of purchase
Was in my mums name so have responded with this saying WTF
It’s not change of mind
Honestly think I’ll get nowhere it’s the principle of it , the profit margins on these are insane it’s no skin off thier nose

View attachment 1862184
Time to escalate this.

Two thoughts...

1. Skip the retail arm of this deal. They're only going to give you their policy. Instead, write a letter to the club addressed to whoever the promotions manager is. This person will have budget and/or clout to find a solution. For example, have your lad attend a training session and meet the players and especially #23! Or maybe a chance to run out with the players on gameday? Who knows but I feel there's more than simply the retailer to work with.

2. Write to Izak himself (via the club) and explain what happened. (Include a photo of your lad with the #22...maybe?) Who knows what Izak might think about this situation but his number change has disappointed a young fan. In spite of his love of the #23 heritage, I'm sure he would try to make this right with your lad. I'm not sure how, but if it gets this far, something will be worked out.

Just thoughts... Good luck mate

Time to escalate this.

Two thoughts...

1. Skip the retail arm of this deal. They're only going to give you their policy. Instead, write a letter to the club addressed to whoever the promotions manager is. This person will have budget and/or clout to find a solution. For example, have your lad attend a training session and meet the players and especially #23! Or maybe a chance to run out with the players on gameday? Who knows but I feel there's more than simply the retailer to work with.

2. Write to Izak himself (via the club) and explain what happened. (Include a photo of your lad with the #22...maybe?) Who knows what Izak might think about this situation but his number change has disappointed a young fan. In spite of his love of the #23 heritage, I'm sure he would try to make this right with your lad. I'm not sure how, but if it gets this far, something will be worked out.

I have emailed Tim Silvers so can't go much higher than that
See how it pans out

Time to escalate this.

Two thoughts...

I have emailed Tim Silvers so can't go much higher than that
See how it pans out
I agree with Gtowncrow because this is for your son, it has my approval to go down this path, while extreme, the attention it will receive will be a good thing for everyone all around.

Aside from the current #22 for the Crows. :$

Viva la Mattner Im sure someone can open this Herald Sun link that discusses price of AFL jumpers. Food for thought.

www.heraldsun.com.au%2Fsport%2Fafl%2Fhow-much-it-costs-to-show-your-true-footy-colours%2Fnews-story%2F7d748d6c2d3227e9ae07e181a5a07b12&usg=AOvVaw0cJyuzScHyfh4ojDbjZu2R&opi=89978449

Viva la Mattner Im sure someone can open this Herald Sun link that discusses price of AFL jumpers. Food for thought.

www.heraldsun.com.au%2Fsport%2Fafl%2Fhow-much-it-costs-to-show-your-true-footy-colours%2Fnews-story%2F7d748d6c2d3227e9ae07e181a5a07b12&usg=AOvVaw0cJyuzScHyfh4ojDbjZu2R&opi=89978449
Back in my day we just had knitted scarves that grandma had made

Back in my day we just had knitted scarves that grandma had made
I remember going to a sturt v port game at Alberton in the late 1980's and there was a woman there in a dufflecoat that was covered top to bottom in those old player badges that could be pinned on..she even had them tangled in her grey hair...they were a special breed down there

I remember going to a sturt v port game at Alberton in the late 1980's and there was a woman there in a dufflecoat that was covered top to bottom in those old player badges that could be pinned on..she even had them tangled in her grey hair...they were a special breed down there
Must have broken in to the merch office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with Gtowncrow because this is for your son, it has my approval to go down this path, while extreme, the attention it will receive will be a good thing for everyone all around.

Aside from the current #22 for the Crows. :$
If I was the promotion manager, I'd get Izak to present the lad with a signed 23 and have the tv news there.
It's a potential great news story for the club and all it will cost is a jumper.

P.s. if anyone from the club reads this... you're welcome 😁😁😁

Finally got a result on the jumper problem
My work has a corporate suite at crows games so GM’s PA emailed corporate services at AFC and asked what they can do
They pulled some strings and they have sorted me a 2024 home guernsey with the #23 free of charge
😍 unexpected win

Finally got a result on the jumper problem
My work has a corporate suite at crows games so GM’s PA emailed corporate services at AFC and asked what they can do
They pulled some strings and they have sorted me a 2024 home guernsey with the #23 free of charge
😍 unexpected win
Of course the club listens to corporate interests before regular members.
Great that it worked out for you though.

Of course the club listens to corporate interests before regular members.
Great that it worked out for you though.

I don't really get it, why should they refund it? If I buy a guernsey and they delist the player or they retire should I get a new choice?

If you're affixing numbers / names, particularly when they permit customs, you're rendering it unsaleable. Seems like there's kind of a voluntary assumption of risk.

Back