Game Day Jack Dyer Medal - 2021 - Congratulations Dylan Grimes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan surely...decimated backline & this guy was mighty.We conceded 81pts per game in a year our backline & midfield got plundered,
knock a goal and a half off next year & we're back in business,knock off 2 +,top 4 maybe ?

If Baker and Grimes aren't the top 2, then I've been watching a different team.

Easily the best over the journey. Broad was strong before missing too many games, as was Dusty and Riewoldt despite kicking 50 goals has also been invisible a lot, but I expect him to round out the top 5 or 6 somewhere.

It hasn't been a strong year for the team.

Baker has probably been the most consistent along with Grimes.
They are my 1/2.
Broad should be the early leader and don’t be surprised if Aarts polls well early as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only players who played every game this year are Short, Baker, Graham & Riewoldt, Grimes missed 1 & Shai missed 2
Anyone else I think missed far too many games, or are just not in the running due to poor form

I think Baker might win it based on his consistency and being Mr Fixit all year, but Jack probably will be pretty close, or could just pip him after finishing 3rd in the Coleman with 51 goals
Any of the others listed there could take any of the next 3 spots, I imagine it will be pretty close

Shai Bolton deserves it.

Baker
Bolton
Riewoldt
Short
Graham
Grimes
Cotchin
Nankervis
Martin
Broad

Love to see Liam baker win it.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Short go back to back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back