Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this offseason the umpires have a reality check and realize they're trying to snuff out one of the brightest sparks (that sometimes burns too bright) the AFL has had in a long time.
THIS cannot happen without AFL involvement.

When there is this level of corruption at the highest level NOTHING will happen unless the club goes public and starts a sht fight.

THIS cannot happen without AFL involvement.

When there is this level of corruption at the highest level NOTHING will happen unless the club goes public and starts a sht fight.
CaringHeftyAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait to see the back of Gil but nervous about whoever might replace him. He'd throw his mum under a bus if he thought it would win him back pats from the finger pointers and lynch mobs online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see the back of Gil but nervous about whoever might replace him. He'd throw his mum under a bus if he thought it would win him back pats from the finger pointers and lynch mobs online.
He ain't going to do anything to jeopardise the huge inheritance he's in line for - his family is worth squillions

Doesn’t matter which player is on Buddy when the ball is coming in that quick, but Darcy should’ve been the move after the 1st qtr. You could see in the 1st qtr he was trying to zone off Reid and be the helper.

Reid going off injured is what helped us, he imo was hurting us as well more so then Buddy.

In what aspect do we over rely on Ginni?

He’s a very lightly framed second year player that grabs a lot of opposition attention. Plus he’s not necessarily quick or a front and centre crumber. And he was our second highest goalkicker. Having somebody alongside him like hill ( in combination also with Elliot ) could make our forward line more unpredictable and potent, and spread the goalkickers around a bit more.

He’s a very lightly framed second year player that grabs a lot of opposition attention. Plus he’s not necessarily quick or a front and centre crumber. And he was our second highest goalkicker. Having somebody alongside him like hill ( in combination also with Elliot ) could make our forward line more unpredictable and potent, and spread the goalkickers around a bit more.

I think Ginners will be under pressure to retain his spot next season.

His main saving grace is that he is generally a very accurate shot for goal.

I think Ginners will be under pressure to retain his spot next season.

His main saving grace is that he is generally a very accurate shot for goal.
Seriously? what games have you been watching this year ??? his stats are almost elite in most categories!!!!!! fortunately we have insightful coaches running the team as opposed to BF people!

Seriously? what games have you been watching this year ??? his stats are almost elite in most categories!!!!!! fortunately we have insightful coaches running the team as opposed to BF people!

Please tell us which stats are "almost elite"

reply toi my question first ..

I have watched or attended most games.

IF you remember when Mcrae first arrived at the club one of the first comments he made was about the lack of tackling (I would imply that means defensive pressure) from younger players. Henry this year paid the price for that.

I think that next season McRae will have closer to the forward mix that he actually wants and that Ginners will be over taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back