Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he makes it but don't read too much into that season. My son played with him at Newstead and the draw for the kids here works on geography. The way the draw worked out that year he played the bottom 3 sides a total of 12 games of 16. He kicked bags in every one as most of those sides had 7&8 yo kids. 60 of those vs dunolly who had 12 players all aged 7 . Didn't kick many against top sides . Also took a year off footy at 15 to play netball as he didn't like the physicality coming his way nothing dirty just hard football. On the upside he has a tank, good foot skills and awareness. He will be found out physically and can be timid. I hope he shows what he can do but there are better players up this end of the world who missed out and will play as 19 year olds next year. Lachlan bond and Aidan Hare. Both played senior 1sts Bendigo league football since 16 years old and Bond came 2nd in league bnf for seniors . Good luck you guys have done really well this draft

Greeeeeaaaaattttt. :'(

I really hope that is BS or that he developed that side of his game badly.

Seen in quite a Few Pre-season Draft Rankings and fair few had this kid as top 20 and even Possible top 10 Pick.

So why did he Fall to the Rookie Draft at Years end with no Footy played?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Gary Rohan spent a year or two playing netball too. Means * all.

I hope he makes it but don't read too much into that season. My son played with him at Newstead and the draw for the kids here works on geography. The way the draw worked out that year he played the bottom 3 sides a total of 12 games of 16. He kicked bags in every one as most of those sides had 7&8 yo kids. 60 of those vs dunolly who had 12 players all aged 7 . Didn't kick many against top sides . Also took a year off footy at 15 to play netball as he didn't like the physicality coming his way nothing dirty just hard football. On the upside he has a tank, good foot skills and awareness. He will be found out physically and can be timid. I hope he shows what he can do but there are better players up this end of the world who missed out and will play as 19 year olds next year. Lachlan bond and Aidan Hare. Both played senior 1sts Bendigo league football since 16 years old and Bond came 2nd in league bnf for seniors . Good luck you guys have done really well this draft

Left football to play netball due to it not being physical, geez I don't know many blokes who could get away with that.

Have heard that Jack is more a fan of classical than contemporary dance, that he dreams of playing trombone (not a metaphor), and has a penchant for Mahler.

We need not be so concerned about blowing a rookie pick on Jack, but the infiltration of these proclivities and influences into the team culture is --to put it mildly-- rather alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back