Player Watch Jack Madgen (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable.. handy depths of despair re.

It is what it is re.. it is what it is.

Gl Madge..

May your cards be live and your pots be monsters.

It's enough to make you want to set your G banger on fire Gimp.

On his Madgesty's secret service.
An honest battler. I think he got a BOG at one point for us this year. My Covid brain has become one of us. We accept you.
I digress.
I hope and pray that the VFL can run all of next year. If his Madgesty can hold his place among pressure of form and injuries then he deserves to be in the side until others can displace him...

Well,.can't expect Wrighty to get everything right, if this is his worst mistake then I'm happy with that.

Just don't get it, 29 next year, probably won't play 60 games in his career, CFC have kids that can play his role just as good....IMO pointless but good luck to him!

Well,.can't expect Wrighty to get everything right, if this is his worst mistake then I'm happy with that.

Just don't get it, 29 next year, probably won't play 60 games in his career, CFC have kids that can play his role just as good....IMO pointless but good luck to him!
He’s a bloke who gives everything he has. That’s why.

Yes, he's a 'Try-Hard', Buckley said as much after a extremely poor game mid-year...Shame about his ability to play the game isn't quite AFL standard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's very vocal out on the ground and seems to get system and positioning. I suspect he's viewed as solid depth who will provide much needed instructional onfield leadership at training and when he's in the ressies.

Madge will win the ANZAC Day medal tomorrow. He will be our saviour to the forward line.

We've got to do something special for his 50th match against Freo in Round 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back