Recommitted Jacob Hopper [re-signed until end of 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

Legitimately might be my top player over the next few years I would target. Could very well be in the top5 best clearances players in the game the next 8 years.

In saying that I expect him to stay but geez I’d be happy to trade out a first and more for him

Legitimately might be my top player over the next few years I would target. Could very well be in the top5 best clearances players in the game the next 8 years.

In saying that I expect him to stay but geez I’d be happy to trade out a first and more for him
If Josh Kelly stays, do they have enough coin to keep him?

Geez

You got Steele and he's developed well. Like Steele Hopper is an academy kid and we've lost too many of them in my view.

On fire again a complete player
And he will take it to another level next year... I do think he will stay but I wonder if Geelong are interested in him as there were reports we were interested him last time... Be happy to use our compo pick if TK leaves which be a 1st round pick or such...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your midfields never been close to top 3. And you certainly haven't won one in 2020.
LOL that midfield is a premiership winning midfield and in 2017 they were the best. Premiership proves it and the rest is just rubbish

Names on paper mean nothing unless the synergy is there as we seen with teams like Collingwood with probably individually the best and Cats with the names they have but it all needs to work together.

LOL that midfield is a premiership winning midfield and in 2017 they were the best. Premiership proves it and the rest is just rubbish

Names on paper mean nothing unless the synergy is there as we seen with teams like Collingwood with probably individually the best and Cats with the names they have but it all needs to work together.
Codswallop.

The Eagles didn't have the best midfield last year either. The Tigers certainly didn't.

Codswallop.

The Eagles didn't have the best midfield last year either. The Tigers certainly didn't.

Are you for real ??? The eagles beat collingwood who everybody says has the best midfield in the comp but the midfield is not just about the names there mate - You should of all people should know this with the players GWS have running through their but this year a fre reject made your midfield better.

Tigers beat crows and just about every other team last year and finished top in the home and away after winning the flag but the GWS with the best 'Names' in their midfield have failed to make a GF.

Its the way the midfield combined works not just the names

Selwood , Kelly , Dangerfield , Duncan , Ablett and the supporting cast had the equal best names in 2018 - But not the best midfield because the names just did not work as a team.

Team of Champions v Champion team

Let me know when you get it

Are you for real ??? The eagles beat collingwood who everybody says has the best midfield in the comp but the midfield is not just about the names there mate - You should of all people should know this with the players GWS have running through their but this year a fre reject made your midfield better.

Tigers beat crows and just about every other team last year and finished top in the home and away after winning the flag but the GWS with the best 'Names' in their midfield have failed to make a GF.

Its the way the midfield combined works not just the names

Selwood , Kelly , Dangerfield , Duncan , Ablett and the supporting cast had the equal best names in 2018 - But not the best midfield because the names just did not work as a team.

Team of Champions v Champion team

Let me know when you get it
The nonsense is to think every component of a winning team is the best. It's really not complicated. Your argument isn't rational.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back