Recommitted Jacob Hopper [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton getting taken advantage of here... need to add Kennedy, Whitfield and Scully for their first
c3594259f81a69ea1da9fd67daf689cd.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Really? According to who?

This sounds like the same discussion that was had this time last year. "Marchbank is a done deal, Carlton just need to hand over their first rounder".... we all know how that played out. Thanks SOS.

This sounds like the same discussion that was had this time last year. "Marchbank is a done deal, Carlton just need to hand over their first rounder".... we all know how that played out. Thanks SOS.

Marchbank was known to be homesick and was from Vic
Hopper isn't and is from NSW
Apart from that exactly the same people :drunk:

Out... hodge, Burgoyne, Gibson, deadwood for next premiership

In... Hopper, Whitfield

Hawks finish 18...
Saints cheering!!!!
Hawks trade well for Whitfield & secure Hopper via PSD
Saints cheering!
Afl gets rid of PSD

All of Jäger, Mitchell, Burton, Sicily, Howe, JOR, Hartung....
(for Hawks fans* Lovell, Stewart, Hardwick, Pitto, Cousins)

....Hopper & Whitfield

#hopperisthetarget

Holy s**t, you thought I thought Carlton should get hopper, kennedy, Scully and Whitfield for their first round pick.....put down the sauce dude!!!!
In my defense.

Have a read through some scenarios here and you will see my point.
You should of used a wink

Also.

I was drunk.

Hawks trading magic beans for players?

Yep:)
If it were me trading It would be quite a handful of beans.

Future first
Smith
Breust
Shiels
Langford
Birchall
Whitecross
Dureya
Poppy
Willsmore
Stratton
Shoey
Heatherly

None of these players have to go to GWS for us to get Hopper & Whitfield.

#hopperisthetarget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep:)
If it were me trading It would be quite a handful of beans.

Future first
Smith
Breust
Shiels
Langford
Birchall
Whitecross
Dureya
Poppy
Willsmore
Stratton
Shoey
Heatherly

None of these players have to go to GWS for us to get Hopper & Whitfield.

#hopperisthetarget
ea82410a7ff9b4f49243d86e510499b1.gif

Yep. If you can find some more Palmers, Lambs or Picketts who are getting paid overs on GWS's list, previous year trades might be more relevant.

I don't think many realistically expected Carlton to hand over pick 5 for Marchbank. They still ponied up a first rounder for him, which was a decent trade for both sides.

Out... hodge, Burgoyne, Gibson, deadwood for next premiership

In... Hopper, Whitfield

Hawks finish 18...
Saints cheering!!!!
Hawks trade well for Whitfield & secure Hopper via PSD
Saints cheering!
Afl gets rid of PSD

All of Jäger, Mitchell, Burton, Sicily, Howe, JOR, Hartung....
(for Hawks fans* Lovell, Stewart, Hardwick, Pitto, Cousins)

....Hopper & Whitfield

#hopperisthetarget
I think it's going to be a lot harder for Hawthorn to attract players after this year to be honest, not to mention the lack of trade value.

Carlton getting taken advantage of here... need to add Kennedy, Whitfield and Scully for their first

They'll get 2 firsts for Gibbs and be back in the first round again (sorry someone had to do it :p )

I think it's going to be a lot harder for Hawthorn to attract players after this year to be honest, not to mention the lack of trade value.
The club doesn't think so though. take that to the bank.

We heard this last year, that Lobb would go to Freo although he was contracted, because Cam did. As if that situation was likely to be repeated.

Wish Marchbank well and deloghted he's started well with Carlton, at the end of the day the clubs agreed on a complex trade .

Your reasoning that it will be repeated with Hopper is nonsense though.

The club doesn't think so though. take that to the bank.
Take what to the bank? That the club doesn't think it'll be harder to attract players now that they are at the bottom of the ladder with not a lot going for them list wise?

Fair enough, I suppose you'd be disappointed if they didn't believe they could. I think they'll struggle though, especially with bugger all trade value.

Take what to the bank? That the club doesn't think it'll be harder to attract players now that they are at the bottom of the ladder with not a lot going for them list wise?

Fair enough, I suppose you'd be disappointed if they didn't believe they could. I think they'll struggle though, especially with bugger all trade value.
Sounds like you wont be surprised if this speculation continues. Makes your original comment confusing though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back