Coach Jade Rawlings - sacked by NMFC w/ 2yr to run on contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just relocated interstate. But to a place where we possibly play our worst football.

In terms of major cities were AFL is played SE Queensland ranks as the worst place to send us.

Would have preferred being hubbed in Perth, or SA.

this starts to zero in on what my major concern is with where we are right now is we are making big fundamental changes to the list and the off-field based on the outcome of a year we are unlikely to see the type of again.

We better get this sh*t right.

Oh and "some of our worst" we finished 17th, this is the lowest a North team has every finished. This is the lowest point we have been in my life time football wise.
The issue is basically the bolded. Why arent we able to adapt? Are we so used to playing at Docklands that its the be all end all?
For all the MCG footy Richmond and Collingwood get, imagine how much harder it is to overcome them when they go indoors for a game of footy. Easily adaptable.
The more I give it thought the more I believe being a Docklands tenant is a handicap of the highest disadvantage.

The issue is basically the bolded. Why arent we able to adapt? Are we so used to playing at Docklands that its the be all end all?
For all the MCG footy Richmond and Collingwood get, imagine how much harder it is to overcome them when they go indoors for a game of footy. Easily adaptable.
The more I give it thought the more I believe being a Docklands tenant is a handicap of the highest disadvantage.

I don't know what it is.

IMO we'd have played better footy just about anywhere else. Queensland is kryptonite.

Micky, both mate. King I am awaiting a further update , but it seems the Hub didn't go well at all. My interpretation .... a) lack of professionalism b) lack of collective buy-in.

But I am awaiting clarification.
I would like to see some figures on how many people clubs took to the hubs related to winning percentage. From the outset it seemed less was more and I reckon our all inclusive policy was a mistake.

I would like to see some figures on how many people clubs took to the hubs related to winning percentage. From the outset it seemed less was more and I reckon our all inclusive policy was a mistake.

So we f***ed up the hub.

And now we're reshaping the list and the entire FD.

All eggs in the Brady basket then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The season was absolutely shot before the Hub

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes and no.

We were 2-3, with two of those losses being less than two goal games. The other being the belting when Cunners shouldn't have played and a third of the team had to move to Air BnBs the night before the game at very short notice.

Would love to have a time machine and go back and tell Cunners that he should have had a week off in that last Docklands game.

Very happy to see Jade at the club.
Hope he can transform the club after the previous idiot ruined the place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back