Recommitted Jamarra Ugle-Hagan [re-signed for 2 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of clubs sit on it for the right time.
I think serong was signed up after list formalities but was officially announced Christmas Day
Most organisations bury bad news by releasing it Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.

Curious choice of release date for a good news story but, then again, Freo.

Most organisations bury bad news by releasing it Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.

Curious choice of release date for a good news story but, then again, Freo.
When your losing as many players as freo to hear you’ve re-signed a young gun from vic for 4 more years it’s a bloody good Christmas present for the fans

Perchance, I walked past Ugle-Hagan along Spencer Street yesterday. This kid is a man mountain, all muscle If he can't kick bags this year, I'm a monkey's unkle.

Oddly, I was the least worried about him leaving out of the JUH-Naughton-Bailey Smith trio.

Obviously with Naughton secured, we need to get this one done too. Then I probably won't care what happens with Baz.

Oddly, I was the least worried about him leaving out of the JUH-Naughton-Bailey Smith trio.

Obviously with Naughton secured, we need to get this one done too. Then I probably won't care what happens with Baz.

I would probably agree that Bazlanka would be the most expendable out of the three.

The Tim English scenario is still yet to be resolved I believe ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to the Pies for $750,000. 👍

Delusional.

He knows how racist Collingwood is. He honoured Nicky Winmar last season by symbolically holding up his jumper and pointing to his skin colour after being (ironically) racially abused by a St Kilda feral.

Delusional.

He knows how racist Collingwood is. He honoured Nicky Winmar last season by symbolically holding up his jumper and pointing to his skin colour after being (ironically) racially abused by a St Kilda feral.
You make a good point Elmer. Bobby Hill is regretting his choice to come to the Pies enormously

This thread is going the way of Naughton ... all these supporter based baseless claiming JUH is going to them, only to be shut down soon and then they move into someone else

would safely bet Essendon preparing a HUGE offer for Jamarra
More than half the clubs will be offering JUH a huge lucrative long term contract.

The question is will he be tempted by the extra millions...

More than half the clubs will be offering JUH a huge lucrative long term contract.

The question is will he be tempted by the extra millions...
Player retention at the Dogs will ultimately fall down to on field. Believe it or not, we have pretty decent salary to throw around specially with Libba and Treloar both coming to the end of their contracts.

Club needs to grow some balls and move Bevo on if we even look at faltering in 2024. We will have trouble retaining anyone if we continue down the path of losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back