Recommitted Deven Robertson [re-signed for 2 years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Eagles fan’s want Robertson for his simple values, or are they inflating his need because he is the nephew of Darren Glass ?.

If he was just the nephew of Bill Bloggs from Ballidu, would they be pushing for this trade ?.

Do Eagles fan’s want Robertson for his simple values, or are they inflating his need because he is the nephew of Darren Glass ?.

If he was just the nephew of Bill Bloggs from Ballidu, would they be pushing for this trade ?.
Yes, I think it's because he's the nephew of Glassy, don't think he would be talked about if not for that.

The Glass connection gives it a bit of romanticism, but he's a Larke medallist, number 22 draft pick in both a position and age of need who's more likely to move to WA than Bloggs from Ballidu's kid (who's probably a mummy's boy).

Plus, that rig.

Nah the formula is below

70,000 instagram followers = 70,000 new potential WCE members

The maths works you will find. Get him in

Also LOld hard at Ballidu reference considering im looking at buying up there :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Psd doesn't get used....

But it does equal a factor, along with contract status in determining price.
Sometimes. It sometimes equals a factor.

Dawson was cheap because Adelaide threatened PSD.

CCJ somehow cost even more than market value even though North had pick 1 in the PSD.

It is sometimes a factor.

If we had to offer a pick I would be pretty disappointed if we offered anything below our current pick 53.
Robertson's saving grace is that he's 22 and there's something to work with. But his year has been otherwise pretty lacklustre with a couple of decent games in round 13 and 14.

Last edited:
If we had to offer a pick I would be pretty disappointed if we offered anything below our current pick 53.
Robertson's saving grace is that he's 22 and there's something to work with. But his year has been otherwise pretty lacklustre with a couple of decent games in round 13 and 14.
And a pretty good game today.

Psd doesn't get used....

But it does equal a factor, along with contract status in determining price.

Be interesting if the Hawks send Brockman and Lions Robertson to the PSD. Wonder which one WC will pick?

Seems they’re very keen on both so will use fair trade value for each.

Who is pushing for him ? I certainty aren't he should resign with Brisbane

James Tunstill on the other hand I would go for

I really hope not. Can stay at Brisbane.
Good chance we can find a better player at the pick we'd trade for him (depending on our recruiters doing their job properly).
I don’t think you’re in any position to be picky when great young talent want to come to you.

I don’t think you’re in any position to be picky when great young talent want to come to you.

No WA team can be picky.

They dont have regular father sons, AFL assistance packages, 9 other clubs 1 hr away and cheap land packages to poach players to help rebuild lists.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back