Recommitted Jamarra Ugle-Hagan [re-signed for 2 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the Dogs be able to keep all their KPFs happy and give them all good game time and $$$ ie. Sam Darcy, Aaron Naughton, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Jordan Croft. Does Darcy eventually just play as a KPD?

Certainly an impressive list of young talls.

Darcy is being developed as a 2nd ruck and Croft as a KPD. Lobb is the odd one out. Wouldn't surprise me if he loses his spot to Darcy by mid year.

I guess it's just the usual posters in every thread, taking pot shots at supporters of other clubs for daring to propose trade scenarios in in a thread on a board where the whole discussion is about trading.

Would second that opinion. Dogs fans in general are touchy on this board.

Why are Dogs fans so damn touchy in every thread regarding potential player movement?

It's ******* weird.

I don’t think it’s about being touchy.

It does become seriously annoying when posters keep asking how do we fit Darcy, Jamarra, Naughton and Croft in the same forward line, when Croft ain’t being developed as a forward and Darcy is a second ruck chasing Lobbs spot.

And;

How do we even keep English, Jamarra and Smith in the salary cap without knowing where we even sit salary cap wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does become seriously annoying when posters keep asking how do we fit Darcy, Jamarra, Naughton and Croft in the same forward line, when Croft ain’t being developed as a forward and Darcy is a second ruck chasing Lobbs spot.

And;

How do we even keep English, Jamarra and Smith in the salary cap without knowing where we even sit salary cap wise.

FWIW noticed it well before you had the young giant forward line.

Every thread like this has supporters from the current club pointing out why a fair chunk of oppo comments are uninformed or just plain stupid. The Bulldogs just happen to have 4 of the top 6 threads here dedicated to their players at the moment.

If you don’t want to hear from Dogs supporters then this board is going to really suck for you in 2024.

I actually came into this thread to amuse myself with posters dreaming bout JUH, but Doggies fans make themselves hard to like.
Yeah you're right.
Bulldogs supporters should jump out of this thread and leave the Essendon supporters be

I feel for the Dogs fans this year, it absolutely sucks having your club feature in all the trade period discussions with key players the club has significant investment in already in terms of what it cost to bring them to the club to begin with.
This.

It's mildly amusing for the first post or two, but to have the media, and BF, banging on about it for months is irritating, to say the least.

Even the "humorous" posts become grating fairly quickly.

It's footy's equivalent of the Chinese water torture.

And;

Well, you can either discuss it, or leave the thread.

A number of Bulldogs posters throwing endless potshots at the club a poster supporters is straight up pathetic.

It happens in every thread discussing the Bulldogs on the D&T board. It's like some weird defensive mechanism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back