Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Concussion.

Guess no Worse then he was with us
Of course.... concussion...
The injury you have when the club doesn’t want to admit to screwing up.
I stand to be corrected when a video of the incident, or the medical staff examining him, is posted.
Wait, I found it myself...

Solid B grade footballer. No loss. Except for the 2 x 2nd picks we paid for him... that was a loss.

But fortunately we’ve gotten some good value out of other players we paid 2nd picks for like Howe, Varcoe, Greenwood, Hoskin Elliot.

Of all the players to leave Collingwood since 2010... only Shaw and Seedsman have played very good footy elsewhere

We generally get it right when we move players on

Solid B grade footballer. No loss. Except for the 2 x 2nd picks we paid for him... that was a loss.

But fortunately we’ve gotten some good value out of other players we paid 2nd picks for like Howe, Varcoe, Greenwood, Hoskin Elliot.

Of all the players to leave Collingwood since 2010... only Shaw and Seedsman have played very good footy elsewhere

Seedsman been ok not outstanding

Could of used him recently

Big Witts, he goes OK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they did choose Mason Cox over Witts :$

Of course.... concussion...
The injury you have when the club doesn’t want to admit to screwing up.
I stand to be corrected when a video of the incident, or the medical staff examining him, is posted.
Wait, I found it myself...

He’s been one of their better players this year. Stop talking s**t.

Of course we had witts and grundy at same time

OF COURSE we did

Would witts actually be a better option as his a better rap ruckman
Would probably command less salary too.

I just wish they both had forward boys so we could play them together, unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be.

Still Sad he left but look like he done not much better at Freo. Just a Good Solid AFL Player/Foot Soilder.

Guess we could say that Nobel and IQ have been better and Offer More Offensively

He’s been one of their better players this year. Stop talking sh*t.
14th team on the ladder. And I think that’s overrating them.
To be “one of their better players” shouldn’t be that hard.
To be the best or second best player would earn respect.
But being in that lower position in a team that low shows that he was surplus to requirements at CFC.

14th team on the ladder. And I think that’s overrating them.
To be “one of their better players” shouldn’t be that hard.
To be the best or second best player would earn respect.
But being in that lower position in a team that low shows that he was surplus to requirements at CFC.
Given that Aish was forced from a club he never wished to leave (thanks to Beams) I would have thought you would have been more gracious in your assessment of him. There has even been a Fremantle supporter in the thread who said he has been in the best 3 players at the new club. But no you seem determined to belittle his performance - a 'best or second best player would earn respect' but not a possible 3rd best?!

Given that Aish was forced from a club he never wished to leave (thanks to Beams) I would have thought you would have been more gracious in your assessment of him. There has even been a Fremantle supporter in the thread who said he has been in the best 3 players at the new club. But no you seem determined to belittle his performance - a 'best or second best player would earn respect' but not a possible 3rd best?!
That’s a nice sentiment but it doesn’t really change his performances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back