Preview JLT Round 1 - Gold Coast vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday March 3, 7:40pm in Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm keen to see how our 'worker' class midfield goes up against a truly elite midfield of the comp. Macrae, Bont and Libba are all top-tier mids and all have the capability of ripping us to shreds on their own accord. See what Macrae did by himself last year. We have no-one in that class. How do we play them? IMO our lack of star power in the midfield is our main weakness. It will just be interesting to see how we play against these top tier mids.

I'm keen to see how our 'worker' class midfield goes up against a truly elite midfield of the comp. Macrae, Bont and Libba are all top-tier mids and all have the capability of ripping us to shreds on their own accord. See what Macrae did by himself last year. We have no-one in that class. How do we play them? IMO our lack of star power in the midfield is our main weakness. It will just be interesting to see how we play against these top tier mids.
You're right. It will be very interesting to see how we match up on them through the midfield. It looks like the rain will hold off and we'll have dry conditions in Mackay.

Not long now!

Wonder how we set up. We will want to make it more contested but with these new rules we may find it difficult.

hope everyones watching.
Looking forward to see our young guys for the first time personally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King looks to be lacking required intensity so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back