News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant see the penalty for Rioli being as bad as being snatched away in the draft and being forced to play for Geelong for two years like what happened to poor Tim Kelly.

Poor *er got 2 years with no early release on parole for good behaviour

I saw the latest Rioli footage on the news, and I couldn't help but think that the poor, silly bastard still doesn't quite grasp the severity of it all. He was pretty blase' in the video, like "yeah, training for st Mary's, she'll be right"

He is looking at 4 years, which is goodbye career. Hell, even 2 years out is potentially career ending

I saw the latest Rioli footage on the news, and I couldn't help but think that the poor, silly bastard still doesn't quite grasp the severity of it all. He was pretty blase' in the video, like "yeah, training for st Mary's, she'll be right"

He is looking at 4 years, which is goodbye career. Hell, even 2 years out is potentially career ending
What's he meant to do when jumped by the media? Start crying?

He'll get 18 months backdated and be back for 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear however cant see him getting off lightly with ASADA trying to tamper with his sample. Personally I think his case will be heard July/August next year, will get 3-4 years and will be delisted this time next year. Hopefully all the media coverage wont derail the end of what I believe will be a successful year.

I'd rather him not be in a nihilistic headspace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back